Vengeance: Rise Of The Assassin(WIP)(Demo Posted)(Updated 30/05/2017)

So far the demo starts off similarly to It’s Killing Time.

Unlike IKT, though, this feels a bit too rushed. Why are we after this guy? Just being sadistic isn’t much of an excuse if you don’t expand on it.

1 Like

Didn’t I mention that he was corrupt?:confused:

And @RagEgnite, It’s rushed cause the real intro is still left.
Made a subtle change. Let’s see if you can spot it. I fulfilled your desires(By adding one line).

It’s looking better. I’m a little concerned about the use of a CO bomb, though. CO can kill quickly, but only if it’s very concentrated (maybe 1% of the air to act that quickly), which means that you’d need a lot of it to work. Also, this much could cause severe long-term poisoning in people nearby (and this is a party, so there are presumably quite a few of them), and I’d far prefer to play an assassin who only kills their target than a maniac who kills anyone and everyone they come across. I’m sure a smart assassin could work out other ways to kill their target.

2 Likes

Well, Dae was standing in his own private room. I forgot to mention that, sorry. I’ll add it.

I appreciate the shout out, I’ll totally check it out now while I have the time~ :slight_smile:

@ParrotWatcher, I changed the CO scene.
And @Redthegamr, what do you think?

Being at a party thrown by the target makes for a more organic introduction to the MC’s profession as a hired assassin, I think. It’s a good addition.

That said I ran into a slight error once I picked the ‘Charm the guard’ option when it came time to board the plane. The MC compliments them saying “Looking good, my lady!” When the guard is a man, as denoted by the ‘he’ pronouns shortly after. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Lord!I’m sorry, I messed up with variables!

1 Like

Hahahah, if there was ever a time to mix those up, it’s here when your game is a WIP still and not yet published. :slight_smile:

Fixed it!Check it out now!:triumph:

Problem solved indeed! Thanks for the speedy response! :slight_smile:

Yeah, chapter 1 will be out within, say a week.(Can’t promise)
Did anyone like the cover photo?:grin:

Oh! I didn’t see a cover photo. ^^;

Oh! Check it out on Dashingdon’s front page.
I created it using Canva.

Now I see it! That’s pretty nifty, reminds me of Hitman, which is very in keeping with the subject matter of the game. :smiley:

Thanks for the compliment!:grin:

Well, it’s better, but I’d still prefer to check that he’d actually drunk the poison. (And if I’m the only other person in the room, is he just ignoring me?)

And I still think the character creation could be moved even further into the story…

Sorry for all the complaints… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Actually, a part of character creation is still left. And no problem at all, btw. Well I said that he was watching the snow fall outside, so the MC sneaked in.

Should I add stats about the MC’s personality?