Vampire Game on Chooseyourstory

I really like it! Please continue. :slight_smile:
I’ve been looking for a good Vampire story on chooseyourstory. Cold turkey from waiting for CoV2 perhaps? :wink:

i enjoyed what was there

That’s what pushed me into writing the story yeah, everybody’s been waiting for COV2 and so I decided to fool around w my own vampire game. Only problem is making time to write between work

is it Dead?

Well is it?

Should someone else take it over?

I love this game so far especially with the hunter

It’s not dead, I just don’t have a working computer right now, sorry yall

I got a new computer and it had a defect so I had to ship it back, I’m actually using a work computer at the moment. Once I get my computer back progress should resume.

I’m slowly dying cause of this game is just that good

I’m glad you enjoyed what I got so far, the whole computer issue hit me really unexpectedly but I should get one by next week or so

WOOT!

Yeah it’s really frustrating right now because it’s the first week back at LSU and I have no computer and my phone is broke on top of that. I can only get on the computer at work, and I use it to keep track of things with the Guard and ROTC in addition to classes and this when I have the time. Frustration Face! >:-(

That was not the face I was going for.

X(

New frustration face.

Well in any case I look forward for more, god luck with the computer troubles.

I think I might start writing a wee bit while I’m at work. It’s frustrating me that I can’t write, before I started this I would always write short stories or turn dreams I had into stories and I can’t even do that.

UPDATE:
I’ve changed it to an advanced game today, so you’ll see a more versatile playthrough. As far as pages added, only a small amount of pages have been added. I’m mainly working on fine tuning it at the moment.

I just played through it, it is very enjoyable, and I’d love to see how the story progresses, keep it up, I want to see more!

just found this tread rhuse just found this game, it is very enjoyable keep it giong

It seems my like lately hasn’t been too good. Hurricane Isaac meant my whole unit was activated and we had to go out and deal with its aftermath, it also delayed me getting my computer for a few days. Right now I’m debating on continuing it as a CHooseyourstory game or trying my hands at COG games and writing a completely new one.

Choose your story would be easier to do but cog can be more complicated and gives you more freedom but it is a lot harder compared to choose.