Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

By the way I like your idea of ​​falling in love with Dino or seeing the invisible girl again. I just hope that there are many missions to do and somehow they are related to follow a story in the future like when in the previous game we chose who to spend Christmas with and we saw an interesting story with that character. I don’t know how it will be but I think that what is inside that head of yours is going to like us and I as a fan can do my bit to refine the details. Let’s say we choose an initial mission and with it we follow a type of story no matter what character we want to join. I don’t know my ideas. :sweat_smile: :wink:

1 Like

Let’s see if in this second installment. the story has a minimum of 100 thousand words so as not to feel too short like the previous one.

1 Like

It probably will; it’s around 60 thousand currently and is far from complete. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oi @Rustem_Khafizov in the new character route, how many ROs exactly?!?

1 Like

Nine for the new character, twelve for Rio. Twenty overall.

There is one RO that will be available to both, whereas all the others are unique to each path.

Although to be fair, it might change, but currently, this is the plan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HOLY DEVILS!
That’s an RO overload :joy_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat:

Ooh who’s that?!? Is it a spoiler?

And aren’t the new character an RO to Rio and Rio an RO to the new character?!?

2 Likes

Yeah, but writing RO chapters is one of the most fun things to write in these games. :slight_smile: It allows more world-building and unique character moments.

Not really, at the end of the first game there was a poll to decide which of the side characters will be the new RO and Misty won that poll by a wide margin. Her route would be quite different depending on which character you play as, however.

Yes, they counts as two ROs because of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm any poly routes?!?

2 Likes

It would be way too hard to code, especially since I want to give each character their own unique little adventure, like at the end of the first game.

3 Likes

Woo then wouldn’t it be WAY too epic in Rio and new MC/new MC and Rio route, I mean they both are kinda same middle level but OP powers…

And lol when this story goes you could put up a poll for some impactful and major choices like Romance and stuff :roll_eyes::thinking::kissing_cat:

2 Likes

Do you think it can work if we choose an initial mission to solve a problem and then when choosing said mission we follow a story such as if we choose to do missions with another team of pro heroes and help them in any problem they have or pursue another on our own Ubermech criminal in Japan or help a third world community deal with a natural disaster and protect some NGO like the salvation army in some dangerous country that wants to sabotage the charity organization for augmented people. Or something like that, these ideas came to me out of nowhere. But you are the creator.

Not sure if epic, but it will be an interesting one :slight_smile:

Do you mean a poll at the end of the game or here at the forums?

Those are good ideas! I have written the outlines for the RO missions and they are generally similar to what you describe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In here when all the ROs entered the story…

1 Like

That’s an interesting suggestion, though most of the RO routes are already planned out so I’m not sure what a poll would do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol It would tell you that which RO would be most liked… :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

Yeah, but I already did that at the end of the first game in order to figure out which character to add.
Doing another poll now wouldn’t do much as all of the ROs are already decided.

1 Like

Damn, must’ve missed it…

Or you could also on the way to Rio or SKY help to do missions that formalize a new team of Heroes in the world of Latin American and Caribbean origin. I have the idea of ​​some members of this team, a shark man of Caribbean origin, a jaguar man from Yucatan or Central America since since ancient times the Mayans believed in jaguar men or also a werewolf of Argentine origin since in Argentina they were believes in “el lobizon” but it has problems adapting to society because due to their similarity to the legends of el lobizon, these creatures have a bad reputation of being evil or even eating corpses or excrement and let’s say those are stereotypes so that they discriminate against them in their country of origin.

1 Like

That sounds really cool! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure it would be right for me to take your ideas, however. Have you considered writing a story of your own? I think you’ve got a knack for it!

3 Likes

The truth is that it doesn’t bother me, I give you ideas based on things that you or I can know in addition to the fact that I am Mexican and I know some legends from my country or Latin America. Besides, I really like to help people in their creations and its content. For example I help my brother when he draws the space race. And for your question the truth is I am writing my own story but I do not think I do choicecript, I am bad at programming and I am in university but the truth is I would very much like to help you in the creation of this story. Of course, all these are suggestions that you can take if you want since you are the creator of this game.

1 Like