Balance of Superpower 2: Tricentennial (released! ^_^)

Yeah, you’re right! :slight_smile:
It will take some time since there’s a lot of characters, but I’ll add those eventually!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m sorry if I gave you more work, but it is very kind of you to consider my suggestion.

2 Likes

The update is good @Rustem_Khafizov but it’d be good if the conversations between team are a bit longer.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Which conversation are you referring to in particular? Is it in chapter 6?

2 Likes

Yeah chapter 6, there are too little dialogues between MC and team members.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s true, I’ll add more of them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If u can romance people on the other team then where is the relationship bar. I played as Rio and Misty is RO. If this happens shouldn’t there be some interaction between them even if they are working against each other

2 Likes

There is a relationship bar for Misty labeled “Valentine” (since that’s her real name) and there are interactions with her in chapter 3 and 5.

I’ll probably add one more to chapter 1, but aside from that, I’m not sure where else to put them currently as the teams intentionally have few interactions to add to the sense of division and competition between them.

2 Likes

:joy: now there’s two of my OC/MC’s names on one character lmao

Misty- female OC/mc
Valentine- male OC/mc

2 Likes

Now that’s truly uncanny! :slight_smile:

Do your OCs speak in rhyme, by any chance?

1 Like

do they? xD

Sometimes they finish each other’s thoughts and like to rhyme (to annoy my other OCs lol), but most of the time? not really ^^

1 Like

Population with superpowers in proportion to the population of the most populous nations on earth in 2076:

1. India: 160, 241
  2. China: 121, 469
  3. Nigeria: 59, 289
  4. United States: 41, 104
  5. Pakistan: 39, 542
  6. Indonesia: 33,610
  7. Democratic Republic of the Congo: 29,465
  8. Tanzania: 20,969
  9. Brazil: 20,934
  10. Egypt: 20, 150
  11. Bangladesh: 18,037
  12. Mexico: 15, 466
  13. Philippines: 15, 336
  14. Angola: 13, 275
  15. Russia: 12,775
  16. Uganda: 12,200
  17. Niger: 11, 777
  18. North Sudan: 11, 592
  19. Kenya: 11, 574
    Sources:
    Maddison Project Database (MPD) 2020 (1 - 1950)
    Fink-Jensen, Jonathan (2015). Total Population. (1500 - 1820)
    United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2019). World Population Prospects 2019, Online Edition. Rev. 1. (1950-2100).
3 Likes

Wow, that’s very helpful, thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m guessing if all of the nations of the world were counted, the number of all augmented on the planet would be around one million or so.

So whichever character you play as, you are quite literally “one in a million” :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice in Chapter 6 on the Rio and Sky trail to have a special interaction with our RO or best friend during or after our heroic mission at the Boston factory and our confrontation with the frustrated DJ.

1 Like

I can add something like to this Rio, as for Sky/new character, there is a kind of special interaction in that the character you spent time with in chapter 5 will not attack you despite being mind-controlled during the mission, but I could add something more to them too after the mission or after the movie part if that’s something people want to see.

However, I do have a plan for chapter 7 in which you will get to dance with the character you like during the Prom scene

2 Likes

Well, it could be a dialogue to ask for your opinion about the time when both teams lived together to enjoy a movie. Whether they talk about the film, the sensations they find when watching it, the coexistence as a team, etc. You can add whatever you want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good suggestion thank you!

1 Like

Will the way we choose how we would have reacted to video of Ubermench’s attack on the school a month before our arrival influence our character in any way? Playing with Sky.

1 Like

It affects the personality stats a bit, but nothing major :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like