UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Glad you liked it. I snuck a couple of Zombie Exodus easter eggs into season one and that was @JimD s ways of saying thanks :slight_smile:

Have you found the cause for the romance glitches yet? If not is there any way I can help?

I believe so. Submitted the update just waiting for it to be pushed onto the platforms

That’s great! If you don’t mind, May I know what it was? Coding error I assume.

Yeah stupid errors to be honest. But fixed now :slight_smile:

That’s great. Time to set Unnatural to auto-update now. Can’t wait. Oh and is Unnatural Season 2 still otw or are you taking a break. I’d understand if you’d want to take a break considering the errors in Season one .

Its a bit of both. I’m kinda on a break but its been difficult to get back into the swing of things after the fire.

Well take your time! I appreciate your work and so do many others and I understand that life comes first. Don’t want to just rush through a story unmotivated and demoralised after all.

Oh I noticed, now I keep imagining the MC in Exodus to be a spitting image of Shia LaBeouf :smile: defend the cathedral? JUST DO IT.

The update has been delayed as I spotted a few other errors which I’m trying to fix asap.

Ah darn. Had my hopes up when I saw the notification for Unnatural lol. Well at least you caught some more of those errors.

I think you might have a gremlin or two around messing with you.

If you need me to do a couple of run throughs to test it out just give me a holler

If you wouldn’t mind that would be great. Just point out any spelling mistakes or wrong words.

The thin man lunges for you, the dagger aiming straight for your gut. The
thin man lunges for you, his dagger poised to strike. One enemy with two
separate similar attack descriptions.
When you save the girl from the were during the invasion the word BUT is
spelled BU. If you follow shade story, then in fangs for memories when you
choose I feel sorry for her, the first paragraph is, you slam your fist
into his face, knocking her unconscious.
This means the game logic knows Stephanie is a woman but the text uses his
has the verb instead of her.

During the fight with the MRU group at their base there are several page
breaks in the center of sentences, normally right after the ,'s

I have so many corrections, but typing on my phone is difficult at 5am

Just wondering how the progress of that update is going.

I fixed the thin man issue and readded the t to but in that sentenc. the stephanie being called a man seems to be fixed on my version already. as does the fight with the mru group as i can’t see any page breaks there, especially not in the middle of sentences,

I’m going through it slowly work and home life being a bit hectic at the moment.

Take your time! Solve any home problems first. After all nobody likes stressful rushed writing. Take care of your health first!

Hi, I’m new here. Just wanna ask why my Craig/Sarah romance never worked? Always stuck in 59% even when I followed the guide. Thanks

A few of the romances and achievements were bugged, that one included. I’m not sure if the version with the fixes is already up though, or if not when it will be up. You’d have to ask @Nocturnal_Stillness