UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

That’s Amazing, you deserve every praise and is the update out know?

Not yet, still working on it as mentioned above. Will post here when I send the update to CoG.

sounds great, i can’t wait.

Basic editing done (typos and grammar) will be starting working on new content from tomorrow.

This is on my to do list;

1. Second chance at starting a romance with Scarlet if you turn down her drunk attempt because you didn’t want to take advantage of her.
  2. Dead Tired - a brand new zombie case for Episode 3.
  3. Jack be Nimble - a brand new case for Episode 4
  4. Crossroads (working title) - a brand new case for Episode 5
  5. Dust - a brand new case for Episode 6
  6. New social scenes for “best friend” characters.
  7. New romance scenes.
  8. revised endings to offer more variation and set up work for season two
4 Likes

Is this game still being updated on android? I ask as
my game has none of these cases, please tell me that android is being updated, I really dont want to find out that the money I spent is now useless.
Also, will we have to pay for this directors cut if we bought the last version? Stupid question I know but one I have none the less

The current version should have the following cases;

Episode 3

By Tooth and Claw
Creepy Statues
Sos

Episode 4

Trick or Treat
Sticks and Stones
School Daze

Episode 5

The trouble with fae
7500 (appears if you do Sticks and Stones in Episode 4)
Between a rock and a hard place (appears if you do Creepy Statues in Episode 3)

Episode 6

Fangs for the memory (appears if you do SOS in Episode 3)
Cure (appears if you do By Tooth and Claw in Episode 3)
Witch Way (appears if you do Between a rock and a hard place in Episode 5)

Those are the ONLY cases in the released version. This Directors Cut update (which I am working on atm) will be a free update which will add the new cases and scenes.

All versions of the game will be updated. It just is taking awhile due to the fact that writing is something I do part time around a job and family commitments. I’m hoping to have the update done by the end of the month (I’m using NanoWriMo as a guide to try and make myself write more.)

I hope this answers your question.

4 Likes

Thank you for replying!
I honestly apologize if I sounded like a jerk in my last post; I simply felt like it would have been such a waste if the game was left, you know?
I must admit that this game is without a doubt, tied for my favorite game ever on account of the near limitless replayability of it.

No worries glad you like the game.

Apologies if I’m being annoying but, may i ask if there is a possible (and very loose) release date for the update?
On a unrelated note, is there a possible game of this genre that you would suggest while I wait; once again, really sorry.

I’m hoping to have it ready for testing by the end of this month. So fingers crossed before Christmas.

Hope this helps.

hey will you be adding more text to the between a rock and a hard place where you can talk to the person your on the case with. In stead of
just how you doing ?
fine…
five hours later

I just feel like there is just a missed opportunity with all the characters ( except Austin)

Good suggestion I’ll add that to the list

So have you begun season two and have you compled your other game?

Unfortunately no. My writing has kind of dried up at the moment :frowning:

Ok well take your time but is there a way to keep scarlet alive?

Yes it’s possible to save Scarlet. To achieve this you it helps to pick her as your partner for every case (picking a character to be your partner raises a hidden “survival” meter which determines what happens to them) but you need to get back to HQ quickly which requires you either to not go after your brother or if you go after your brother you need to use Shimmer which needs you to have a taken at least one soul.

How so you active shimmer because I got multiple souls yet no ability, and just in case you need to know which soul. The souls of the people who killed your parents and when your about to find Stephanie (I think thats her name) and you run into 5 men.

Also the souls of the men who got in your way to save your brother corpse.

Ok thanks for the help

No problem? It was more of a question because I filled the requirements yet no ability