UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

@Waywalkerlover

Glad you liked it and yes there are plans for a sequel which I’m hoping to start writing in October. If you search Unnatural on the forums you can find the Unnatural Season Two topic which has more info.

2 Likes

Just a suggestion from some of us who’s MCs fell in love “Kota” for those who’s kotas died is there going to be a funeral?? And it would also be Kool to have you elborate and focus some on Mary this season

When did your Lakota die he shouldn’t have been able to die I thought I removed those bits. I’ll definitely look into that.

Due to CoGs plans to re-release older games with their new GUI for iOS8 and the new android. Starting work on my planned “Directors Cut” update so if there are any choices you feel your characters would have done now is a good time to request it.

For reference here is what I’ve got planned so far…

• Fix rhe save issue in Episode 6 [this is already done was just waiting for editing],
  • Editing / Revisions
  • Tidy up code
  • New Content [New cases + colleague/romance interactions]
  • Flesh out more of the NPCs
  • Additional set ups for season two
  • Ability to choose upto 3 new game plus codes.
  • Improved character profiles [more background info]
  • Add Monster files [which are unlocked throughout the game]
  • Added achievements
  • Option to turn off the Faux parody adverts
  • Add additional new game plus codes
1 Like

I really liked Unnatural and I’m eagerly waiting for season 2, but I was wondering that if I play through it again with a new character and make different choices this time, will my first character’s save still remain for season 2? keep up the good work!

At the moment no games save as the save option is added when the next game is nearly done. Make a note of your main stats now however because you will be able to enter the info when I start testing. Its also worth mentioning the next update will change how some stats are used so might be worth waiting till update to replay.

ok thanks! I’ll make a note of my stats for now then :slight_smile:

Any idea when the directors cut update will land? I’m real interested in purchasing the game, but if the updates not that far off I’ll wait to play through it with all the extra content

I’ve been going through fixing typos and bugs. Only have 3 more files to go through before I start the new content. Probably be November now as life’s been a bit more hectic than I’d like. Will keep posting updates in this topic.

… I want to ask how you got all the basic stats so high and kept your humanity on that level even if you had form, focus and cloak at a relatively good numbers (I mean, I had focus on 64% and had only around 15 humanity afterwards in one of my runs of the game)?

Also, I want to ask the author why in most situations when I can use form to well form a weapon I can only use blade, even though I had chosen (those are the only ones I have tested so far) scythe and Kusarigama as my main shade weapon? Am I being told that I should rather focus on getting good with blades instead of the other less standard weapons?

Btw, I have really been enjoying the game, have done around 4 runs through it now (too bad I have hard time not being goodie-two-shoes so some choices I really can’t do >_<)

edit: Also are there more than 3 codes in the game currently?

When you have a choice most of the time you should be able to choose the form of your shade weapons I’ll look into it.

There are more than 3 codes to find :slight_smile:

Great, I can see that tomorrow I wont get any rest 'til I have found them all >_<

In the released version there was five codes one of which was unique to people who beta tested the game. The other code is found in Episode 4 (that should help narrow it down)

With update I am working on it jumps to 7 including a code you will have to find in Zombie Exodus (when @JimD adds it).

NOW I Won’t GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT! !!!:slight_smile:

It’s added in the latest release! :smile:

Awesome :slight_smile: can you pm me how to get it :slight_smile:

Just one more question regarding the codes.

Does any of the code require you to be evil (evil in my books means taking lives when you can avoid it/take souls), I just want to ask since I am goody two shoes to the bone and every time I do something evil (unless it is something where you are evil to start with) I feel bad >_<.

Just askin’ so I know whether or not I should focus on being evil in one run or not :wink:

Ps. Am I the only one who finds most of the emotes here creepy?

No none of the codes are tied to being good/evil.

Just making sure :smile:

Latest news on the update;

gone through episodes 1-5 and 3/4 of Episode 6 fixing errors and tidying a few things up. Once that’s done I’ll start adding in the new content got a few additional scenes planned around romances/friendships (including a Denise scene inspired by @From_Beginnings entry in my fan art competition.) and 2-3 new cases bringing each episode to have a choice of 4 cases. Will also be revising the ending (mainly to move the orb choice scene to Season 2 - this is so people don’t have to go through the whole game just to change the orb choice in their game).

Once it’s done I’ll be holding another closed beta (most places will be given to those who entered the competition as part of the prize for entering but there will be other places up for grabs to)

On another note it now seems that Lucificer himself approves of Unnatural as the game has now had 666 5-star ratings :wink:

1 Like