UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Oh, okay then. Thanks!

Not yet. Hope to submit it soon.

1 Like

Do you need any help?

The local version has all romances fixed, the app version needs the update. Like @Nocturnal_Stillness said, it will be available soon

Is Anthony a romance option?

@hapamama93 He isn’t, oddly enough. He’s actually got a scene in the .txt file of the conclusion of the story which would be shown if you romanced him, but there’s no way to actually reach it. (And I plowed through the code twice just to make sure I didn’t miss any way to increase your relationship with him. It’s just not possible)

@Nocturnal_Stillness I actually wanted to ask you about that earlier (when trying to fix the romances), but I forgot. Is that intentional or did you somehow forgot Anthony existed in the first place?

1 Like

He was originally meant to be and as just mentioned by @Cecilia_Rosewood he does have a scene coded in. But it is unreachable because I doubt it’d end happily as Anthony is too devoted to his sister and I couldn’t think of a way to make it work without the player putting in the hard work only for a bad ending. So i took out the romance build up but left the end bit in case I changed my mind.

1 Like

If you ask me, I like this romance. The devotion to his sister makes it a complication for their romance but the MC understands and respects that, enjoying the time with Anthony whenever possible. Similar to Denise and her lycan infection preventing them from being together.

Nevermind, I think I’d still stick with Austin or Scar in the end anyway :smile:

Scar all the way. I liked the way she accepted your Azure form.

What are your thoughts on multiple save files? And is this still being updated?

I am looking into a particularly rare error from Episode 6 but other than that I’ve no plans for further updates until season two’s first draft is done, once that is done the save system should be added to season one and as far as i know there are several save files which are all tied to your e-mail address

Ok so I keep seeing everyone post that you can romance scar? How is this started I can only chose between like who ever I bring over from beta or alfa to gamma?

@BigJake0893 When you get the chance (after a certain point after joining Gamma) always take her on missions and AVOID any way of starting a romantic relationship with someone else.

1 Like

www.nocturnalstillness.com

My website has a romance guide on it.

1 Like

Poke her in the belly with a wooden sword, she always loves that. (I’m not joking, that’s how I do the romance)

1 Like

I’m going be bug hunting tomorrow so thought I’d add something to help people who get stuck with too low stats. I can do this one of two ways either go the saiyan route and have stats increase after losing a fight or go the pity route and have a stats increase if you die more than twice in a single playthrough.

Any thoughts on which way you’ll prefer?

I always found new game plus codes to be more than enough to get through a play through without dying, then again for new players it might be worthwhile but at the same time it might make the game trivial. My personal opinion is keep it the way it is, allows new players to play it smart and thoughtfully and then become OP in new game plus :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like @Nathan_Faxon said. New Game Plus codes with those you’d really shouldn’t die… I haven’t really crossed unsinkable stats unless I’m purposely trying to make my MC weak.

Sounds awkward …^^. But generally i like the game description

How can I save everyone at the ending? Do the character relationship with my PC affect their chance of survival?

1 Like