UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Nice

1 Like

The initial choice either gives you humanity or will but it also activates a hidden occult Boolean which gives you a bit of additional knowledge of the occult which comes into play when dealing with witches.

Alright

1 Like

That is one hell of a coincidence.

The only fallout boy songs I know are dance dance and sugar were going down swinging.

1 Like

Iā€™m Ill atm so not writing but if people have questions about the unnaturalverse post them here and Iā€™ll answer them

2 Likes

Hope youā€™re doing well.

Canā€™t wait for Season Two! :slight_smile:

I do have one question - are there going to be any more love interests, or just the ones from Season One?

Good luck with your writing!

Yes they will be additional love interests. Some brand new characters and 1 or 2 who was introduced in season one.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this is my favorite interactive novel so far.

2 Likes

Awesome! Canā€™t wait. :smile:

is there a dashington link, btw great job with the first season
i wish you good luck with your future endeavours

Yes there is. Itā€™s somewhere in this topic. Iā€™ll try and post a new link when I get free time tomorrow.

Thanks

https://dashingdon.com/play/nocturnalstillness/unnatural---season-two/mygame/index.php?cb=48236

here you go.

11 Likes

Saw near the beginning of the thread there was going to be a demon mission, but werenā€™t demons supposed to be just azures who absorbed souls? Making it another azure mission. Sorry if this was already addressed.

Well spotted youā€™re right that what we consider demons in the unnaturalverse think fallen angels. The demons in this mission are just ones who have taken the name for them selves.

3 Likes

So theyā€™re just taking the name of a more powerful being, previously believed to be gone by most of the unnatural community, to either continue itā€™s legacy, and/or use said legacy to make themselves more intimidating?

Yep they think itā€™ll keep away any more dangerous Unnaturals.

One thing to clarify. The Rogue Azure never actually refer to themselves as Demons. They are just Azure. The name ā€œdemonā€ is what humanity came up with for the legends of the bad ā€œangelsā€.

3 Likes

Has Lakota saying randomly ā€œput it onā€, or something similar, during the fox stakout with Lakota NOT there been addressed yet? My MC jumps out of his skin every time this happens, which is saying something for a guy who hunted monsters for a living.

1 Like

No one has reported that before. So Lakota has learnt to teleport now has he. Iā€™ll look into that asap. Not feeling very well this morning.

1 Like