UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Interesting thoughts. I’ll have a think about it. My youngest is unwell at the moment so writing is slowin down as feeling tired. Might miss my deadline but shouldn’t be by much.

2 Likes

I’ve settled on the police being aware of SCIs origins as former SRT members so are willing to help support them.

Of course I intend to allow players to earn government backing which results in more money but more red tape.

4 Likes

Nice makes sense working with for the government would mean more money and at the same time red tape would be through the roof and make life much more difficult for SCI. What ideas do you have for potential civilian contracts for SCI to take on, for example are there any civilian Unnatural organizations that you could work for or is the MRU even a potential organization that the SCI could work for?

God bless your work. And more power :heart:

1 Like

So far only “Chime” is a civilian contract.

2 Likes

I’m curious in season one what did you chose as the killer of your family?

• The Vampire.
  • The Werewolf.
  • The Zombie.

0 voters

Can the memory of the first game turn over to the second book?

Eventually. CoG don’t add the save to book one until the first draft of the book two

I feel lonely as the only person whose family was executed by a zombie :frowning:.

You are actually not I chose Zombie too :grin:

1 Like

Breathes sigh of relief

1 Like

Yeah death by zombie seems to be the least popular.

Would of chosen zombie instead of vampires but I wanted something to bond over with Victor sooooo…sue meh :Y

2 Likes

Hmm Walking into a werewolf pack to ask if one of them has been killing other werewolves…sounds like a plan right?

Edited to add:

Fun fact. As werewolves get past a certain age it becomes harder to shift back but the change becomes easier to resist.

6 Likes

Well it is a plan…not smart safe or well thought out plan but still a plan

1 Like

Eh ride or die that’s how my MC would do things plus I think he’d get a kick about having to sword fight a bunch of werewolves with his Angelus blade.

Hey @Nocturnal_Stillness I was just replaying the demo and I wanted to ask where the SCI headquarters was. I feel like it’s still in New York but I was thinking that might be a bit to noticeable especially with the former headquarters being so close by. I was also wondering if you had any plans for adding a helicopter to the SCI vehicle depot for various operations

I was thinking it was more Washington DC than New York.

Re: helicopter I’m sure one could be got at some point.

1 Like

Nice makes a ton of sense that Arthur would want to keep an eye on us without appearing to and sweet I’m picturing a sweet black hawk stealth chopper since we’re a covert organization why not

1 Like

I am unsure how to respond in the poll… I have played about four times with each one. By the way, great job Noc!

1 Like