UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

That;s precisely what I want to be able to do again in S2. :joy:

Is that achievement in season 1 or the demo of season 2?

Season one episode six :wink:

That achievement was in season 1 when you chose to take revenge on people who killed your parents.

1 Like

Well damn I need to play more diversely.

You also need to have Shade Powers.

One planned achievement for season two is “Dancing with death” and involves an MC dancing with someone while cloaked looking like a grim reaper… :wink:

Shade can’t burn people, I will stay with my more powerful powers.

As powerful as those powers are, you are sacrificing the number of tasks you can do. Shade is both powerful and has multiple tactical uses while azure is just powerful. You can’t exactly sneak past your opponents with big glowing wings, the wings will get you caught and cause an alarm to sound, meaning any objective that requires stealth becomes impossible.

Shade, on the other hand, allows this level of stealth while still having abilities set for battles, can’t exactly think of a better way of dealing with strong unnaturals other than crushing them until they become unconscious or are killed depending on the person and objective.

Azure can teleport, so it is possible. But why would I go for the stealth approach when I can burn everything? Letvr Vatra is the answer for everything!

Because, and I would’ve thought this would be an obvious problem, you can’t just teleport to someone you are told to capture if you don’t know where they are. There’s also the problem of, while you are searching for the right person, you’d still be spotted and an alarm would still be sounded.

Let’s say you were looking for someone who has nukes positioned all over the world and you need to stealthily capture the person or most of the world will be destroyed. You teleported into the wrong room and an alarm was triggered so the nukes were set off. Millions of innocent people are dead because you couldn’t sneak around.

Gotta admit it makes me happy when people see Azure v Shade is Power v Versatility.

Ahhh YEss I love Grim Reaper.

Grim is my character’s last name. :clown_face:

My initial thought was to lock this behind a female MC as I picture her making a dress of shadows to improvise a dance in the Moonlight. And when I picture a suit of shade it doesn’t look right in my head. But I might make it literally and have the MC dance in a hooded cloak of shadow for the lolz

2 Likes

Why not give an option of what to wear? Then any MC can choose a dress/suit/robe depending on what they like.

1 Like

the scene I was thinking of was being in a sitution where you have to dance and make an impression but lack appropriate clothes so the player creates an outfit out of shadows. I can picture a dress but when i think of a suit or other type of clothes it does’t look right. I’m going to google shadow clothes see what that gets me, (this particular part will be for Shade players, azure will have a different case with it;s own unidentified achievement). Story spoiler alert A ball hosted by some high profile unnaturals

Maybe a shade cape or something along those lines could work, if you’ve not already decided on what the MC should wear, that is.

1 Like

It’s up in the air for now as said scene is episode 4 or 5 so hit plenty of time.

1 Like

First half of episode two done. so this gives me 7 days to do the second half including 3 cases going to be tight but I’ve got a couple of days off soon so hopefully managable :slight_smile:

6 Likes

take your time bro :smile:
im still hype for the 2 book after i did read the first book almost 4 years ago xD

1 Like