Unnatural Season Two


#1121

I think that there are options pertaining to whether he dies or not, such as where you shoot him, or even shooting at him at all. I personally wouldn’t know, as it’s been a while since I’ve played Unnatural.


#1122

Spoilers ahead (read at own risk)

Season One Spoiler

Yes in Episode Two Jack can be killed by either the player or Victor when he tried to kill David. To prevent this you need an awareness >0 to catch a glimpse of his knife which allows you to [shoot him (if you have mental >40 or if you have training with firearms >30 you can choose to aim to kill or wound) if not you need mental >20 to hit his legs otherwise you kill him] or [fire a warning shot].

An awareness > 1 lets you tackle him instead.

Later on he can reappear in “By Tooth and Claw” and later on you can find out he submitted himself for testing in exchange for the release of his grandmother and that he “died” as the result of the tests (or he is shot as he tries to escape can’t quite remember).

season two spoiler

In Episode Two if Alice is alive she tells you that he didn’t die and that in-fact she let him go because he was her source to where her fiance was and Jack can then be found and recruited.


#1123

Denise was my favorite she had somewhat classic damsel in distress introduction that also pushed the narrative about the far from humain treatment of monsters. And i also couldn’t recall her saying anything about her family or friends. Which lead me to guess one or more things such as maybe she pushed them away, they hate her for what she became, the S.R.T. doesn’t allow her to see them, or they’re dead. At the end of the day i thought she needed someone to remind her that she’s still human and maybe i needed the same.


#1124

I kind of liked Denise but I think I’d rather have the new guy.

Honestly I chose her for the TF but she has her moments. Her insecurity however is frustrating (back when I still had a copy of season one anyway).


#1125

She has family but she distanced herself from them after becoming a Lycanthrope.

Part of her planned arc involves reconnecting with her family and also introducing her wolf side to the MC.


#1126

It’s very buggy atm and not much there but here is a link so you can at least get the gist of how I’m handling pregenerated MCs until the save is added. (it’s rubbish imo but what can I do at least you can get the idea of it.)

https://dashingdon.com/play/nocturnalstillness/unnatural---season-two/mygame/index.php?cb=44953


#1127

Ahh! Amazing so far!! :grin:


#1128

How can I have written over 28,000 words/code for season two and it still seems to be going nowhere. #writerissues

for example:

Arthur was late; standing around you stare at the warehouse where he'd arranged to meet you. An important, top secret job he'd said. 
For a moment you think it was maybe all a prank and he'd be a no-show, but you know Arthur wasn't like that.

"We should sneak in and have a look around," ${partner} says as ${heshe1} walks beside you.

*if (partner = "Ashley")
    You turn to face her. Ashley's smile lights up her face. She stands there her hands on her hips drawing your attention to her tight denim 
    jeans. You smile and raise your eyes taking in her pink t-shirt shorn at the midriff revealing her toned belly. Your Aunt wasn't keen on Ashley's fashion sense.
    *choice
        #I love how she dresses.
            Aunt Elena didn't like how she dressed but you loved it. She catches you checking her out, so she gives you a little twirl with a girlish giggle. 
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I like how she dresses.
            Aunt Elena didn't like how she dressed but you liked the fact she was confident in herself. She catches you  looking at her, so she gives you a little twirl with a girlish giggle.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I don't mind how she dresses.
            Aunt Elena didn't like how she dressed but you weren't that bothered. She spots you looking over at her and gives you a wink.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I wish she'd dress a bit less revealingly.
            Aunt Elena didn't like how she dressed and you tended to agree, but she was an adult and could dress how she wanted. She spots you looking over at her and gives you a wink.
            *goto arthur_arrives
            
*if (partner = "Austin")
    You turn to face him. Austin smiles as he leans casually against your car. His hipster jeans go well with his Ghost Boy hoodie.
    *choice
        #I wish he'd stop wearing that hoodie, its so childish.
            Uncle Tyler was very happy with how he acted around you. Austin pushes himself from the car towards you, lately you hadn't seen that smile falter once. It was like getting rid of that mask was just like getting rid of all the bad thoughts and doubts.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I love that hoodie, I've even got a matching one at home.
            Uncle Tyler was very happy with how he acted around you. Austin pushes himself from the car towards you, lately you hadn't seen that smile falter once. It was like getting rid of that mask was just like getting rid of all the bad thoughts and doubts.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I wish he'd not dress so casually all the time.
            Uncle Tyler was very happy with how he acted around you. Austin pushes himself from the car towards you, lately you hadn't seen that smile falter once. It was like getting rid of that mask was just like getting rid of all the bad thoughts and doubts.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I don't mind the hoodie.
            Uncle Tyler was very happy with how he acted around you. Austin pushes himself from the car towards you, lately you hadn't seen that smile falter once. It was like getting rid of that mask was just like getting rid of all the bad thoughts and doubts.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        
*if (partner = "Denise")
    You turn to face her. Denise's smile is infectious and you smile back as she stands there in a short flowery dress. Her pale skin glows in the sunlight. Her happiness is apparent even more impressive is it was a full moon tonight and she could stand there without a care in the world.
    *fake_choice
        #I think she looks beautiful.
        #I've been keeping an eye on her. I still don't trust the cure.
        #I have to protect her now.
        #I've been trying to talk her into going for a moonlight stroll.
    Aunt Elena loved her to bits, said she brightened up the room. 
    *if (werefear)
      Although you'd yet to tell your Aunt and Uncle that she was a lycanthrope, it didn't matter to you, but Denise agreed that because a werewolf killed your family they might not take it well. 
    
    She catches you staring and blushes. "Don't stare at me like that. It's embarrassing."
    *goto arthur_arrives
*if (partner = "${friend}")
    You turn to face ${himher}. ${friend} smiles at you. 
    *if (male)
        Looking posh in his crisp black suit. 
    *if (female)
        Looking beautiful in her crisp black dress. 
    ${friend} had a job interview for after this meeting at a local business nearby. 
    *choice
        #It was good ${heshe} was trying to get a new job.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #You didn't think office work suited ${himher}.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #Hopefully this meeting would be the break you both were looking for.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #You wished ${himher} luck for the interview.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        
*if (partner = "Lakota")
    Turning to face Lakota you see him brush his hair from his eye. He grins at you just standing there in a tracksuit.
    *choice
        #At least he isn't wearing his hippy clothes.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I wonder what he's wearing underneath it...
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I prefer him in his fae made clothes.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I wish he'd wear his suit.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        
*if (partner = "Scarlet")
    Turning to face Scarlet you see her leaning against your car. It was hard getting used to the fact her sword wasn't there any more. 
    Well her old sword was hanging up at her place. You're eyes drift down to her leather bike outfit and the small hilt strapped to her 
    wrist. A flick of a switch and that hilt became a long thin blade. She still hadn't told you where she'd gotten that retractable sword from.
    *choice
        #It's pretty cool.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I prefer her katana, now that was a sword.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #I'd asked her to order me one too.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #It was good she upgraded her sword.
            *goto arthur_arrives
            
*if (partner = "Victor")
    You turn just as Victor strolls right past you.
    
    "Come on, I'm tired of waiting."
    *choice
        #Follow him.
            *goto arthur_arrives
        #Make him wait.
            *goto arthur_arrives
*label solo_intro

Arthur was late; standing around you stare at the warehouse where he'd arranged to meet you. An important, top secret job he'd said. 
For a moment you think it was all a prank and he wasn't going to show, but you knew Arthur wasn't like that. So you wait.

*label arthur_arrives
*if (romance)
    Unfortunately before you can react Arthur shows up. 
*if not(romance)
    Thankfully you don't have to wait long and Arthur shows up five minutes later.

"Sorry I'm late, there were a few loose ends I needed to tie up."

"It's okay," you say.

"Okay let's have a look around."

You nod and follow him inside. 
*page_break
The warehouse looks abandoned, everything was covered in cobwebs and the floor was coated in a thin veil of dust.

"What is this place?" you ask.

"I bought this building and the land a year ago. It's meant to be a back up plan in case something ever happened to the S.R.T."

"What do you mean?"

"I know how important the work the S.R.T. actually is. I also know that a lot of people in the Government underestimate how vital we are. So I made arrangements in case the worst happened."

"How has buying an abandoned warehouse and not using it going to help the fact the S.R.T. is gone?"

"Who said it wasn't being used?"

With a smile Arthur pulls out a remote and presses a button. Immediately you hear the thrumming of machinery and the hum of cogs and mechanisms. The floor splits open revealing stairs leading down

"The warehouse is just a front; I had a facility built underneath it. Staffed currently by a skeleton staff whose sole job was to keep things running and preparing for this moment. 
In fact did you keep your S.R.T. assigned mobile?"

"Of course."

"The Silver Cross Network it run on was actually coming from this facility. Come in and you can meet the guys responsible for your Intel."

You follow him down the stairs and wait as he places a hand on a scanner. Moments later the door opens and you head inside. The facility is the total opposite of the warehouse above. 
Kept clean and spotless. Looking around you spot the four tables and the currently unoccupied chairs.

"No-one is here?"

"There are probably doing maintenance work. They shouldn't be too long. Anyway welcome to Silver Cross Incorporated a private organization which specializes in dealing with Unnaturals."

You hear a door swish open and a middle-aged man strolls into the room. Spotting up he smiles before flicking his bangs away from his face.

"Hey Boss," he says holding his hand out.

A moment passes before you realize he is talking to you.

"Boss?"

"I haven't asked ${himher} yet Riley." Arthur chides the guy.

"Oh forgive me. I'm Riley Michaels. I'm the tech guy."
*choice
    #Shake his hand.
        You shake his hand, his grip firmer than you expected.
        
        "So why did you call me boss?"
    
        *goto offer
    #"Boss?"
        You ignore his outstretched hand and turn to Arthur.
        
        "So why did he call me boss?"
    
        *goto offer

*label offer
"Well I just wanted to set the place up. Someone else will be the leader this time. I decided to ask you, your skills would make you the right ${ren} for the job."

"Wait you've got this place, this group Silver Cross Inc and you want me to lead it?"

"Yes."

"So am I expected to do the job with just four members?"

"Of course not. The facility is currently capable of staffing ten people, although with improvements we could probably double that number."

"So a total of twenty people?"

"Yes, its not much compared to what the S.R.T. could muster up. But you can be more selective with your choices."

"What did you mean by improvements?"

"This facility is running at its basic level. With the funds we currently have we can make improvements to the facility itself and to the equipment available."

"So how much funding do we have?"

"Riley, how much is left in the kitty?"

*if (world_rep >50)
    *set funds 20000
    "We've got $20,000 left."
    
    "That's enough for a good start. I'd suggest talking to Riley and his colleagues to see what money could do then decide how you want to spend the money."

    *goto meet_the_crew
*else
    *set funds 10000
    "We've only got $10,000 left."
  
    "That's not much," you point out.
  
    "Not for a group," Arthur agrees before continuing, "but the whole aftermath of the S.R.T. really hit us hard so I had to dip into this fund to make sure everything was sorted out."
  
    "We just need to manage our funds a bit more closely. But remember being a private group we will get money from the jobs we take on," Riley adds.
  
    *goto meet_the_crew
  
*label meet_the_crew
"It sounds like you already think I've agreed to lead."

"Of  course. I know you'd jump at the chance to continue helping people."

"Okay, when do I start?"

"Well talk to the team here and decide how you want to spend your funds then you can go about recruiting people. I've already got the locations of the surviving members of Unit Gamma."

"Okay. Riley get you colleagues and we'll have a meeting."

"Sure Boss. We'll see you in the meeting room." Riley nods and leaves through another door.

"The meeting room is through here," Arthur says as he leads you into another room. 
*page_break
The Meeting room is quite big with a large oak table dominating the room. You sit down at the head of the table with Arthur taking the seat closest to you. He hands you a manilla file and together 
you wait for Riley to return with the others.

You're not kept waiting long and soon Riley returns with the other three members of your current team. 
*label research
*if (alice_status > 0) and (beta)
    *set funds +5000
    In charge of your research department is a familiar face. Alice smiles at you.
    
    "Looks like the roles are reversed this time."
    
    "Yeah how does it feel to be working for me instead?"
    
    "You helped me with Jim. You earned my loyalty that night."
    
    "How is Jim anyway?"
    
    Her smile grows.
    
    "He is doing great, the cure did its job and we've set a date for the wedding."
    
    "Congratulations."
    
    "It's only thanks to you that this is possible. We saved up more than enough for the wedding. I've taken the liberty of transferring a spare $5,000 to our funds to help you out."
    
    "You didn't have to do that."
    
    "I did. If it helps at least one more couple from losing each other then it'd be money well spent."
    
    "So who are the others?"
    
    *goto security
In charge of the research department is an unfamiliar face. The elderly man looks at you sternly. His white coat prim and proper. Old battered glasses rest lazily on his nose.

"Is this ${himher}? Can't say I'm impressed."

"${name} is the best person for the job Alan. So get used to it."

"I'll do my job fine." Alan says gruffly turning away only stopping to add "Just make sure THAT. Does its job."

As Alan leaves you the others look sheepish.

"I'm sorry, Alan isn't normally like that," Arthur tries to explain.

"He is a jackass. Can I fire him?"

"If you wish, but he is good at his job."

"I'll have to think about it. Now who are the other two members?"

*goto security

*label security
*comment Either Elizabeth or a new character.
*if (world_rep >50)
    "She is someone I think you'd be happy to see," Arthur says with a smile.
    
    "Who is it?"
    
    In response the doors behind you open and Elizabeth rolls in on her wheelchair. You smile at her, a gesture she warmly returns. 
    She looks well you notice.
    
    "Nice to see you again ${name}. I lost too many friends that night. I'm looking forward to fighting the good fight."
    
    "We certainly will do that."
    
    *goto communications

*else
    "She was a member of the Boston branch of S.R.T. They didn't just shut us down, they shut all branches down. 
    Cassandra was one of the brightest members of their Gamma Unit. In fact she spear-headed their Omega Unit."
    
    "Omega Unit?" You frown as you try and recall if you'd ever heard of that unit at all.
    
    Arthur doesn't reply instead letting a female voice answer from behind you.
    
    "The Omega Unit was a specialised unit above Gamma. The Boston S.R.T were the only branch to have one. 
    We were the S.R.T's equivalent to Black Ops. The rest if classified I'm afraid."
    
    
    Turning round you see a woman in combat fatigues stride towards you. Her dark skin contrasting with her bright red hair. 
    Her blue eyes study you closely.
    
    "You do realise I'm now your boss right? I can just command you to tell me," you look right back at her.
    
    Cassandra smiles.
    
    "You may try. But I won't answer, maybe if you prove yourself I might tell you. But you need to prove that I can trust you."
    
    "If you don't trust me, how can you work for me?"
    
    "I trust Arthur. That's enough for me to work for you...For now."
    
    *goto communications

*label communications
"Lastly, you have my old aide Denzil as your communications officer. He'll be coordinating cases and your teams on your behalf."

"Where is he?"

"He's making a few calls to get your colleagues from Gamma Unit to join us here."
*label facility
*comment Riley
*page_break
"I've explained everything I need to. I'm leaving this place now. I can't be seen to have any influence over you."

Arthur shakes your hand firmly and leaves. 
*if (romance)
    *goto romantic_talk
*goto wait_talk

*label romantic_talk
*if (partner = "Ashley")
    As you watch your former boss leave, you feel Ashley's hand on your shoulder.
    
    "Now this is going to be fun!"
    
    "It'll be interesting. Let's wait for the others."
    
    *goto wait_talk
            
*if (partner = "Austin")
    As you watch your former boss leave, Austin's arms slip around your waist.
    
    "This is great news. We can really do good with this."
    
    "Of course, you and me will always do great things."
    
    *goto wait_talk
        
*if (partner = "Denise")
    As you watch your former boss leave, Denise walks up to hooking an arm around yours.
    
    "This is our chance to do things right. The S.R.T was important but some of its methods were questionable."
    
    "I know. I managed to save you back then. I don't want to risk another innocent being hurt."
    
    *if (name = "Elizabeth")
        Suddenly she swings you around to face her. Your heart quickens as you find yourself staring into those beautiful eyes.
        
        "I will never forget what you did for me Lizzy. Ever. You saved me, I owe you my life, Nothing I could do would ever pay back that debt."
        
        You grin at her.
        
        "What's so funny?" she asks a bemused look on her face.
        
        "I know one way you could pay back the debt."
        
        "I doubt it ${name} but tell me anyway. I'm curious.!
        
        "Like this," you say as your lips press against hers.
        
        Denise backs off surprised, trying not to blush.
        
        "A kiss, that is payment enough," you say still smiling, "Besides I'd always save you, I hope you know that."
        
        "I do. It's one of the reasons I love you Lizzy."
    
    *goto wait_talk
        
*if (partner = "${friend}")
    As you watch your former boss leave, ${friend} slaps your back.
    *if (male)
        "Dude this is going to be awesome!"
    *if (female)
        "I guess I don't need to go for that interview now."
        
    "We can do this together."
    
    *goto wait_talk
        
*if (partner = "Lakota")
    As you watch your former boss leave, Lakota wraps his arms around you.
    
    "We can continue helping people ${name}. This is our chance to do the right thing."
    
    "We will."
    
    *goto wait_talk
        
*if (partner = "Scarlet")
    As you watch your former boss leave, Scarlet nudges you slipping between your arms.
    
    "This is like something from a movie. I can't wait to see what happens next."
    
    "Whatever happens next, I've got your back."
    
    *goto wait_talk

*if (partner = "Victor")
    As you watch your former boss leave, you turn to find Victor sitting in one of the chairs, his feet planted on the table.
    
    "This was unexpected. I guess this makes you my boss?" He laughs and smiles.
    
    "Don't worry I won't ground you for being naughty..."
    
    *goto wait_talk
        
*label wait_talk
It takes a few hours but everyone finally arrives, and the surviving members of Gamma are reunited. Denzil explains the situation for you while 
the others listen intently. Once brought up to speed everyone is sent home to think over everything that has been said. As soon as everyone else has 
left, Denzil leads you to your office.

He motions for you to take a seat at the head of the desk while he takes the chair closest to the doors. You sit down and study the office, no that's 
not right, you look around YOUR office. The room is pretty bare apart from the desk and two chairs. An innoculous looking bookcase stands in the corner. 
Denzil notices you looking and smiles.

"We've stocked up the office with some reading material. Some on the Silver Cross Incorporated company as it currently stands. The rest are about 
Unnaturals and are quite rare so please be careful when handling it."

Denzil's watch bleeps and he glances down at the time.

"I'm sorry ${name}, I need to go and run an errand. Anything else before I dash off?"

"Nothing that comes to mind just yet, I'll let you know if I remember anything."

"Good. Upstairs are the sleeping quarters so you can stay if you want, or if you prefer we can head home. Riley is on night duty so he'll ring 
if anything important happens."

*label home_choice
*choice
    #Head home.
        "I'll head home. This is a lot to think about."
        
        "That's understandable," Denzil says smiling. "Just come back tomorrow and we can get started.!
        
        "I'll see you tomorrow."
        
        "Goodbye ${name}."
        
        You watch Denzil leave then head back yourself. 
        *if (romance)
            On the way back you drop ${partner} off at ${hisher1} apartment then head straight back home.
        *goto home
    #Stay the night.
        *goto orb_choice

*label home
*page_break
An hour later you find yourself sprawled on the bed, your thoughts drifting back to the Azurean Orb. 
*goto hide_orb
*label orb_choice
An hour later you're slumped in your comfy office chair. Denzil had finally left after
As you sit in your office your thought drift back to the Azurean Orb.
*label hide_orb
*if (kept_orb)
  *comment where to hide orb.
  Shortly after the S.R.T closed down you had to find out the best place to keep it from the M.R.U.
  *fake_choice
    #Maybe Silver Cross Inc would be the best choice.
      Deciding that Arthur was right after all you return the orb to him. He is happy to see you trust him.
      *set srt_orb true
      *set reputation +2
    #I think I should give it to the Fae to watch over.
      Deciding that the Orb was best to be handled by the Fae you give it to Lakota's father. He is surprised to be given something like this but is grateful that you trust the elders.
      *set fae_orb true
      *set reputation -1
    #I'll keep it hidden in my room.
      Deciding that the Orb was best kept to yourself you return it to the locked trunk that you stash under your bed.
      *set hold_orb true
      *set reputation -1
    #I'll give it to the American Government.
      Deciding that the Orb was best given to the Government to deal with. You get Arthur to help you send it securely to someone higher up in the Government. You never speak to anyone but you do get a letter thanking you for your faith in the country. 
      *set gov_orb true

    #I'll dump it in the middle of the ocean.
      Deciding that it was best to hide the Orb somewhere hard to get to. So you convince Arthur to send you on a cruise to the Pacific Ocean. As the ocean liner passes over the Mariana Trench you toss the Orb overboard and watch it sink into the murky depths. Hopefully to never see the light of day again.
      *set sea_orb true
      *set reputation -1
      
    #I'll bury it in the Himalayas.
      Deciding that it was best to hide the Orb somewhere hard to get to. So you convince Arthur to send you on a plane to the Himalayas. When you're there you smile looking at the pure white surrounding you. Rolling the Orb down the slopes you use your power to cause a slight tremor and the landslide sweeps it away. Hopefully to never see the light of the day again.
      *set snow_orb true
      *set reputation -1
      
    #I need to think about it some more.
      Deciding that you can't make up your mind, you return the Orb to the locked trunk that you stash under your bed.


*label next_day
Waking up early the next day you head straight to the warehouse. Denzil and Riley are waiting for you. You don't see anyone else.

"It's just us. We need to talk before the others join us. We've got some funds we just need to decide where to put the funds. Once you decide what you want 
we'll know what we've got to work with." Denzil explains.

*label fund_choice
*choice
    #Put money into research.
        "How much do you want to put into Research?"
        *input_number cost 1 50000
        *if cost <= funds
            *set research cost
            *set funds - cost
            *goto tier_check
        *else
            "We haven't got that much money."
            *goto tier_check
    #Put money into security.
        "How much do you want to put into Security?"
        *input_number cost 1 50000
        *if cost <= funds
            *set security cost
            *set funds - cost
            *goto tier_check        
        *else
            "We haven't got that much money."
            *goto tier_check    
    #Put money into the facility.
        "How much do you want to put into the facility."
        *input_number cost 1 50000
        *if cost <= funds
            *set facility cost
            *set funds - cost
            *goto tier_check        
        *else
            "We haven't got that much money."
            *goto  tier_check
    #Put money into the technology.
        "How much do you want to put into the technology?"
        *input_number cost 1 50000
        *if cost <= funds
            *set technology cost
            *set funds - cost
            *goto tier_check        
        *else
            "We haven't got that much money."
            *goto tier_check    
    #Put money into weapons.
        "How much do you want to put into weapons?"
        *input_number cost 1 50000
        *if cost <= funds
            *set weapons cost
            *set funds - cost
            *goto  tier_check
        *else
            "We haven't got that much money."
            *goto tier_check  
    #I'll save the rest.
        *goto savepoint

#1129

I’m familiar with the feeling of writing oneselfs into a hole. Constantly proposing different ropes and ladders to find an escape that flows naturally while pushing the narrative.

If that is your issue i’d hate to be a negative influence on your creative flow.


#1130

My big issue is the fact I can’t decide on what to do with a scene and I don’t like skipping scenes if stuck.


#1131

You could always ask us people some hypothetical questions and maybe we can help you get the scene moving?


#1132

That could work. I’ll have a think and post some questions later (as at work now).


#1133

Okay the bit I’m stuck on is there is a week where the player is away from the SRT/other work it is during this bit that reveals the current state of the world. I can’t decide what I want players to be able to do. Obviously what they choose at the end of the first season but I need other stuff.

So my question is you’ve got a week with your favourite character(s) romantic or otherwise what would your character do?


#1134

So sorry if this is a bit long, and I’m not exactly answering you’re question cause it’s been awhile since. I played the game so I can’t really connect to my character :joy::joy: sorry. But I do have some suggestions, often when soldiers that have gone though combat come back to the world they have trouble adjusting to the civilian life, I think you should do something similar, consider in what the characters have been through I think they all have a chip on their shoulders. Show humanity at it’s “finest” and “worst”, as well as giving opportunities getting to know your romance more better


#1135

Visiting the MC’s old home and reminisce on the past and allow the player to connect to the and develop a feeling for MC’s traumatic loss. And on the slightly awkward case that someone had taken residence there maybe the main character can try to let go (if they had not done so already) and focus on the family that they still have. Alternatively they could just visit their graves instead.


#1136

Totally out there but why not have them go to an amusement park? I could see that being funny with some of the RO’s. Or a local fair could work too. I’m just interested in seeing the high jinks that could come from this. :grin:


#1137

…Victor gets kicked out for bankrupting every shooting booth.


#1138

That would be a fun thought. Consider it done.


#1139

More than likely he’d punch someone who ran a tampered carnival game lol :joy:


#1140

I was thinking through the characters and trying to figure out if there was anyone who’d be likely to oh-so-subtly ‘tamper’ a game in the other direction too. :D