UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

No need to apologise. Pointing out errors helps in the long run.

May i suggest using form and cloak to envelope the mc with shadow and the shadow will turn into some beast like bear or eagle and maybe even werewolf

Not here to add anything useful,Iā€™m just anxious about second season

4 Likes

It should be worth the wait. My editor for the season one update has nearly finished episode 3 as soon as the updates done Iā€™ll be focusing on episode one of season two :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You definetly arenā€™t the only one excited, Luci.

2 Likes

Dam I donā€™t know how long I can WAIT for it am getting too excited just thinking about season 2.

1 Like

Must have replayed Unnatural (Season 1) at least, 30 times when it was announced that season 2 was back on the fast lane. Needless to say, I canā€™t wait. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

I hope this game wip come out soon :smile:

Agreed I still play unnatural every now and then, Iā€™m still waiting for the sequel.

Episodes 1-3 of season one have come back from the editor, Iā€™ve settled on the best way of revising the power system to make it clearer and am about 75% settled on the ending rewrite. (the current versions of the endings are proving inferior when continuing into season two not to enough difference.)
Iā€™ve got a few days off work soon and am going on a writing Sabbatical to get everything on track. My target is still for update of season one and first draft of season two to be done by October.

11 Likes

I would love read the update of season one. I would love see how being non power user will work (at least powers to bare minimum) I like difficult paths lol. colt python forever

4 Likes

Finally there going to be a season 2.

It was good but I donā€™t know with whom we can romance ,I didnā€™t find anyone other then scarlet is anyone else possible I mean ,I m not a gay so I canā€™t romance with that bully .If any one did romance with any one ( lady) please tell me how u did it.

Denise is a possibility.

Scarlet, Ashley and Denise

1 Like

How am I supposed bring my character from season one into season two

You just need to wait until the save update is ready and then play the game again.

Waitā€¦the game is not out already is it?

I donā€™t think so, not 100% sure though. Also does anyone know if the RO guide was taken down cause Vuctor isnā€™t cooperating with my attempts at friendship :expressionless:.

1 Like

No not yet. Progress is really slow sadly.

The guide will need updating because some of it no longer seems to work. But itā€™s pointless doing it now as the latest version is different enough due to edits. Once the edits are done Iā€™ll rewrite the guide properly.

7 Likes