UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Slowly. Life’s been busy atm

2 Likes

Well after much time searching i found the problem. You will only get the option to see the advertisement if it’s your first time playing. Otherwise you’ll either have to reinstall or (what i did) just switch to another platform. after much time has pass, I found 4 out of 5 codes. that said, it seem that you can only put in 3 codes per game.

Note to Author

I recently got back to playing your novel (Kinda just ignored it for a couple months after a couple play through) and it has hyped me up for season two. But i have one question. DO other’s know that am treading humanity for power? As someone who 90% percent of the time kept his shade powers.Am a bit curies. Also because the moment Ren said something around the line’s of "Trade for more power, but you become less human’. I thought “what does it mean to be human?”( deep question if it isn’t about the game) What do i loss to shade… Because otherwise i think being human is overrated anyway. I know you get “Visions” ( I Say visions because am not sure if it’s a hallucination or a very real threat )

P.S for people who don’t know about the visions play you mc as a shade master and use up as much humanity as you can.

I thought that you die if you used up all your humanity?

Nope. You just turn into a cold monster.

No big lose. I always have around 13-15 humanity at the end. And the cool powers mmm…:yum:

Quick question about the lore, is a werewolf (not a lycanthrope) able to control it’s wolf and hybrid forms?

I’m asking since I never figured it out myself in game.

If so, can we expect one to be a partner in season 2?

If I remember correctly, @Nocturnal_Stillness said that some of new companions were Unnaturals, but the actual details are hush hush for now. :kissing:

I always thought that the unnatural that killed your family at the beginning would not be a partner option, but what do I know?

The unnatural that killed your family already died. You can read the news in the first game.

Sorry didn’t phrase it well, I meant the species that killed your family, not the monster.

Yes a werewolf can control themselves and there are plans to have Unnaturals as partners if you choose to.

Fun lore fact romancing Austin (Ghosts), Denise (Werewolves/lycanthropes), Lakota (Fae) or Victor (vampires) all unlock special lore bits than aren’'t available without them.

9 Likes

Increasing the replayability is a good thing but consider multiple access means … mho.

The additional bits of lore are not well known so don’t show up in the standard text books. They are more need the perspective they offer. I e Denise can give you information about werewolves that aren’t public knowledge.

5 Likes

I want a werewolf partner.

I’d like to go a step further and have werewolves as a significant part of the list of employees.

It was Isaac’s dream to make a world guarding organization that employs and protects monsters and humans (from the Magic Ex Libris series). We might not see that come to fruition in their series (though they came close. Too bad about the politics and international espionage messing everything up.) so I’m hoping we could try it in this game.
… We’re totally going to have the same problems aren’t we?

1 Like

First of all loved the first game truly astounding. Secondly… every time I start in beta squad I can’t save my game at the end which is a shame because I like the werewolf romance. And I’ve already got an alpha save. Can this be fixed or what ?

That’s strange the save function hasn’t been added yet?

To the first game? Yeah it has I remember. It just doesn’t work for beta squad. I’ll try alpha squad and get back to you.

Thanks let me know. as far as I’m aware CoG only add a save feature once I’ve finished writing the second game.

Ok it looked like I was wrong so I’m very sorry. I still think your game is awesome. Can’t wait for the next one.