UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

@NotGoingToGiveUp

Yes you can try to kill her sure. But I’ll make this perfectly clear when you first meet her she is stronger than the MC and probably throughout most of Season Two. Unlike the MC, she was born as an Azure (the mc was born an azure but was raised normal), she has received training from other Azure.

Also just because she sealed her power it was her own choice, she can break the seal easily .

@Nathan_Faxon

I think you misunderstood my information I meant she is from a family who were on the pure side, she isn’t one of the ones who are awakened she was already there. The seal breaks regardless you just buy yourself a bit more time to prepare if you strengthen the seal. But she does know more about it than you do about the civil war so you can learn stuff from her.

@Adam_VanCleave_Perro

azures don’t have powers to use connections, but they do have powers to restrain.

@Lithophene

I’ll make a post when i’ve submitted the update so if you follow the tread you should see it.

2 Likes

Because I never need a reason to share ths awesome bit of artwork. This is Charlene Nash from when she was the protagonist of a story called Lost Descendant and using the Letvir Vatra (before I decided to bring her into the Unnaturalverse.)

6 Likes

An azure who is stronger, faster and knows more than us. But we’re also probably the only other Azure she’s seen.

Is it worrying that I want ship her and the MC so hard?

1 Like

We’re not the ONLY azure she has met. But we are the first one who she doesn’t know through family. Remember an Azure is still an azure regardless of whether their power manifests.

It’s not worrying at all, she is meant to interest you. After all she is one of two Azures who you will be able to romance.

2 Likes

Nah, that one will totally be evil.

probably be one the “corrupt” side (or may leave it up to player choice)

1 Like

Now I gotta do three separate plauthroughs.

Scarlet romance.
Marie romance.
Charlene romance.

At least you don’t have to worry about replayability, Noc :wink:

1 Like

Stagnation is for extremists not truly good people.

Grabbing bigger and bigger sledgehammers instead of finding more ways to use what was left behind seems pretty stagnant too.

Even a great dragon can be taken down by a small squad and a few sleep spells.
Variety over size is my preference for power.

I still think Gremlins are secretly miniature Azures, waiting for their chance for the Gremlin God-King to awaken and lead them in their Holy War, which incidentally is the “true” reason for the Azure Civil-War as the Gremlin God-King who’s name must never be uttered, influenced the original corrupt Azure’s to give in to the power of soul-stealing, thus causing the original friction among the Azure people. While they battled, they expended energy, energy which was then transferred to the Gremlin God-King by ancient Drudic rituals. In season 5 of Unnatural the Azures pure and corrupt, alongside humanity and the other Unnaturals must band together to fend off the Gremlin horde, or else be slaughtered and subjugated for 1000 years as the Gremlins enter their new golden age.

Right @Nocturnal_Stillness ? :smiley:

1 Like

If we take souls, can we be at least neutral with her?

There will be a cut off point between neutral and hostile. She might understand one or two to get stronger to save someone, but taken all souls she’ll be hostile.

Pffft the “good guys” aren’t stagnant or weaker. They know know they have to keep improving in order to save everyone. They just aren’t interested in shortcuts and l know what things shouldn’t be compromised :stuck_out_tongue:

Consciously using “shortcuts” isn’t a matter of good or evil. They either lead to self defeating or boredom at how “unstoppable” you are.
You should see some of the stupid weaknesses these can come with.

I only ate a couple souls because I was really pissed at the undead and necromancy at the time… also I may have been a bit sore about being shot at. I should work on that.

Having a whole organization of assorted members that trusts and loves you is far cheaper power than making yourself godlike. Also having a science team at your disposal helps.

More fun in between editing Episode one of Season One.

I am now passing on a bit of power to you over the Unnaturalverse.

You may ask any character who is still alive a personal question and I’ll make sure they see it and answer it.

6 Likes

Isn’t whoever’s still alive a little subjective to each player’s route? :wink:

Before I actually ask Craig a question, what I just said made me wonder something… Is there anything special gained from promoting David to Unit Gamma? Part of me’s always wanted to go back and have a playthrough where I saved him from suffering the default fate he gets in SOS. It’s just… he’s the only character you can promote that isn’t a potential RO (though I totally would’ve jumped on him if I could’ve, ngl).

Anyways, I would ask Craig… just how terrifying was it to confess your feelings to a male MC? Even scarier than going on one of Alpha’s missions against Class A monsters? I’m sure keeping everything bottled up for years didn’t help a bit. If you could, what would you have done differently? Would Prom have been out of the question or nah? :kissing_heart: I’d also ask what his feelings are towards how public he and the MC are with their relationship? Does he prefer it being kept relatively quiet? Or is he proud to have him as his man? :kissing_closed_eyes: I also wouldn’t mind hearing about his ideal date, or, if we want to get deep and personal, what his greatest fear is.

Is there any way to get Denise clean?

How much do we actually really know about werewolves and lycans at this point? Are they from a vengeful nature spirit or pure genetic distortion?