UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

You can try and keep it from them, but eventually they will find out.

Sorry but I think I may have lost the device I had season one on. Which one was Denise?

I remember a lab girl that wanted someone back from a pack somewhere and a werewolf companion who was dosing on some junk the lab came up with but Iā€™m not so good with names.

Denise was the lycanthrope companion, Alice is the lab girl who wanted her fiance back.

1 Like

Of course Victor would accept it. He just doesnā€™t care xD

So my MC love story will be like Anakinā€™s? Huh. Not sure how I feel about that.

Just donā€™t get cut in half!

1 Like

Is it just me or does the link up there not work?

Taken down to edit?

It should still work let me double Check

Is the demo supposed to stop at weapon select?

Yeah it should stop at that point. Thatā€™s all that is written.

I find it better to have a sign up than to have a page loop around infinitely. Not to sound demanding or anything.

I actually havenā€™t played season one sinceā€¦ around the time season two was first brought up I think. Any surprises if I repurchase it?

Depends on when you last played it. The last few updates were fixing bugs mainly.

Is there going to be any benefit from remaining ā€˜pureā€™ as an Azure? I just finished a replay and I refused to absorb any souls.

Alsoā€¦ if you donā€™t mind me asking something about Season One here, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m doing something wrong, but I tried and tried to trigger the romance with Victor following the guide on your site, but it never did even when I made sure to do everything right. :cry: Unless Victor is limited to a female MC? /scratches chin/ It doesnā€™t say that in the guideā€¦ I couldnā€™t get his relationship stat to go past 5% and the romance scene didnā€™t trigger where it said it would.

I also really hope none of those unnamed unnatural companions turns out to be an awesome dude capable of tempting me to break up with Craig.

the benefits are no real hits to relationships for being a soul stealer, also the chance to become friends with Charlene (she is from the ā€œpureā€ side of the civil wars so she sees the ā€œcorruptā€ soul stealers as the enemy).

As for the Victor romance it is bugged still. For some reason i made a certain scene in SOS not trigger if you was male which meant it wasnā€™t possible to start the romance. Its one of the things that will be fixed with this batch of editing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in Charleneā€¦ does she have full memory of when she was a part of the civil war? If so, could she give us history lessons on it? I have a feeling you could teach other a lot of things.

Would her mission only be available if the seal is broken or left alone? Or can we still meet her with a strengthened seal?

Iā€™ve seen some stories where powers normally fueled by soul eating could be fueled by the users strong connections with others instead and no not all of them go crying ā€œpower of friendshipā€ when they do it.
Iā€™m guessing we canā€™t do the same thing?

Did azure get any powers I can knock out or restrain with or do I still need to stay shade?

Ah, gotcha. I thought I was doing something wrong. :sweat_smile: I just hope I donā€™t miss my phone saying that the game updated once it does.