UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

If you get any time to make a demo of the character creation scene, I’ll happily test it out for you

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82599458/Unnatural/Season%20Two/web/mygame/index.html

Thats got what I’ve done so far. Basically done, only a few more bits to refine. Calling it a night for now, will do some more work tomorrow :smile:

5 Likes

So far I like what I see, the mysterious batcave of operations was what I was expecting :wink:

I’m gonna guess only our Gamma Unit will return? When talking about who we lost only the Gammas were present and Arthur said nothing about anyone who wasn’t promoted.

Should we mention in the interview about Marie and our promise? If we don’t name her as one of the deceased, Perhaps the interviewer has concerns about another person he’s been having sessions with (Marie) who seems very fragile lately, especially so now Samuel is gone and the interviewer brings this up since the MC was the one who pulled her out of the fire, or maybe she named you as somebody she can trust? Something along those lines.

Edit: oh and Scar’s new blade? So. Frigging. Badass.

The surviving members of Unit Gamma are your active members. Whereas Alice, Elizabeth, Riley, Alan, Cassandra and Dentil are Base characters you get depending on your choices in season one.

Nocturnal by the way: i, finally, bought unnatural season 1, and i love the updates on it since the last time i tried it out.

Will this include Marie as a choice of partner too?

Maybe… :wink: that’ll depend on a few things

I do hope so! The Azure and the Animator, kicking ass one Unnatural at a time! :joy:

Fangirl screams! :slight_smile: yay I can’t wait to test more and my sweet Victor is back!

So which case should I write first?

The Big Bad. (gotta love the werewolfs/lycanthropes)

I think you should start with chimes and then have love games be toards the middle that way it’s a good setup

Love Games. The Incubus & Succubus interested me since School Daze, we might encounter Catherine or one of her Co-workers again too.

Spare parts sound interesting.

Lol 1 vote for each so far

One way to settle this ladies and gentlemen… we draw straws.

Love games, then the big bad.

I vote Chime! My favourite thing about the cases (well, other than the character interaction) is always the technical aspect. So interesting to find out more about the world you’ve built and what makes everything tick, so to speak.

Fun fact; there are actually 3 versions of the Unnaturalverse.

Version 1 what I originally thought of.
Version 2 what it becomes as I write.
Version 3 what changes thanks to awesome feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was a great start to the second part! And I vote Love games, as I’d love to learn more about the Incubus. But then again all of them sound really interesting. What’s the spare parts mission about? I didn’t see it in your first post cause that one would be my second choice I think.