UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

I want to free the azure souls and rule the world!!! This will be possible?

Youā€™re speaking about what I worry about and why itā€™s remained an ā€œIFā€ not a definite. My time is already scarce enough as it is without adding stuff that wonā€™t be worth the effort.

@Starzilla

Romances would either continue from season one or started in season two.

@Abyss

spoiler answer

The orb with the souls of the Azure will always break open your choice of whether to strengthen it just buys you more time. A rule the world option isnā€™t on the card for season two.

Not by releasing the souls trapped in the orb it wouldnā€™t. There are Azure from both sides of the war in there. Though opening the orb isnā€™t likely to suddenly spawn an army of Azure. Itā€™s their trapped souls not them.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up,canā€™t wait for S2!:slight_smile:

Season two is moving along VERY VERY VERY slowly. Family commitments is eating into a lot of my writing time not to mention having a baby in the house again is also draining (although awesome at the same time.)

Iā€™ve got a basic beginning sorted out along with a set of 8 preset characters (4 male 4 female) for testing purposes when ready.

Iā€™ll keep you updated on progress as it happens.

Thanks for your patience.

PS: Unnatural has now had over 900 5-star ratings across all app stores. So thank you all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So much sympathy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Work has ground to a halt sadly, but its not all bad news. I believe Iā€™ve managed to get the pre-set character creation done. There isnā€™t much in the way of story yet though.

You can check out the pre set character stats via the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82599458/Unnatural/Season%20Two/web/mygame/index.html

7 Likes

Awesome. Seems good.

Yeah itā€™s very glitchy Iā€™m just happy the preset stats work even if the stat screen is bugged. A lot of the code is incomplete hence the errors. Iā€™ll get them fixed tomorrow :slight_smile:

I said the pre-set stats work . The stat screen is buggy as hell. But the stats themselves seem to work fine.

To choose Denise you need to pick a character who was in Beta. (Iā€™ll add info to the choices to make it easier)

EDIT: The errors should be fixed now (I was able to get to the end of the current demo) Just remember that the story hasnā€™t actually started properly the purpose of the demo atm is so people can see the pre-set characters they can pick from (and rename if they wish)

So are we keeping our S1 character or not?

Yes you are the preset characters are there for testing mainly.

Alright thanks. This whole pre-set thing was confusing me.

The point of the preset characters is two fold. Firstly until the first draft is complete CoG wonā€™t add a save option to season one. So to let people test it as I write without having to answer 20-30 questions to recreate their character. I created eight preset characters 4 male and 4 female. Each one with stats reachable in game and also each one renameable.

Secondly it letā€™s players start from season two without answering the 20-30 questions.

With New Game Plus Iā€™ll be coming up with new codes for Season Two.

Played the demo. Couple of questions. Could you please give a little discription of each epilogue. I have no idea which kne is which and id like to try and keep it to as close as possible to my story in the first season. Second question i know someone has probably asked this before so sorry if im annoying anybody with this. But are we going to be able to carry over our character from season one?

Iā€™ll PM you regarding the epilogues.

In the official release of Season Two you will be able to continue as your character. Itā€™s just for the Alpha testing there is only the preset characters.

I all ready like what I see so far I canā€™t wait for more

Will there be any new equipment or powers your character will be able to use?

There will be new weapons (depending on your funding choices) new tools (depending on your funding ) and definitely new Powers.