UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

dont listen to that people, i loved your game (like the way you absorb powerfull monsters to get wings,… cool… xD) and i really like the feature to write our stats in the 2 game ( it means we can make a godly character, yeahh sometimes is fun to try different things… xD) anyway keep up the good work NS

I hope unnatural season 2 comes soon, that waiting is killing me lol, im so eager to read away at it.

I like how you changed the ending in season one my friend kept dieing from the golems.
but I think you should implement that if you take people’s souls your wings get all raggedy and torn your ability don’t change but it would be cool and you should make more ability for azure just the three get a little dull they are awesome, but it would be better if you could expand on your powers.
I also have no idea how to get guardians help?
edit: how do you increase your wing count?

You increase your wing count getting mire souls.

I’m looking forward to it. Just recently I bought season 1 and I had so much fun. I love the idea of wings - it reminded me of Tokyo Ghoul - so cool :wink:

I wonder if we go crazy and start cracking our fingers if we start devouring a bunch of corrupted souls which changes our wings into twisted armor

Oh this’ll be very interesting to see. Especially since the last game ended with such a extreme mix of endings. Will you do them all or just pick one set ending and work from it?

With the update the endings have been cleaned up and revised to set up season two better. I intend to have all endings represented in one way or another.

The wait is killing me Nocturnal, please pm the demo, i really want to read it XD

That IS the demo so far. I’m trying to think of the easiest way to code relationships so players can recreate their characters from season one for beta testing.

First off big fan of the first novel. Alittle disappointed about how the story ends as far as your romantic interest go. After the huge SRT fight you never hear about what happens to them or anything about them for that matter. It’d be awesome to see.more interaction with the tome in your uncles possession as well as an ancient azure headquarter or temple of some sort. Also different weapons both azure and guns would be awesome. Maybe a Shade gun or a way to use Focus or Form around your bullets.But other than that i loved the first season and can’t wait til the next one comes out.
I can see people abusing the recreate system but ultimately that’s their choice. if they want to spoil all they’ve already worked on and ruin the story by making it super easy because they want a super strong character well then whatever lol. My only problem was that i wasn’t able to set my shade blades to the 31% they were at. It kept saying that it would only go to 25%. Also I only had a werewolf lore of 5, a vampire lore of 2, a fae lore of 2, and a zombie lore of 2 when i finished the game. I couldn’t honestly answer the lore questions because it counted down from 7 and Give you the choice to stop.

1 Like

Hopefully the update will please you as there is a bit more with love interests and more info about what has happened after the attack.

2 Likes

Roughly when will season 2 come out?

I’m hoping to have it done by the end of this year.

2 Likes

Okay since work has officially begun on Season Two I thought I’d start preparing you all for whats to come.

Firstly here are the planned cases; (I’ve added the 3 cases i originally planned to add to Season One but had to drop due to time constraints. Please note the spoilers reveal what Unnaturals are involved in the case although some will be obvious.

Chime Ghost

The Big Bad -> Little Red Werewolf/Lycanthrope

Love Games Incubus

Drained - > Buried Vampire

Shadows Wraith

Azurean Dreams -> Grim Hello Azure

In my head Luna

Witches and Warlocks Witch/Warlock

Puppet on a string Marione

Who snows (working title) Yeti*

Lullaby Siren*

The twelfth Key Golem

Urban Tales Lizard Man, Killer Clown, Arachnid and a Pyromancer

Memories Spectre

The Damned and the Dead -> Let the dead lie Zombie

Snakes and Ladders Lamia

Relax [None - unless you count a date as dangerous ]

The only good one… -> …is a dead one Vampire, Werewolf or Zombie - depends on what killed your family**

From Dust Pixie

Demonology Demons

Spare parts Zombies

• = these are exclusive cases that depend on a choice near the end of Season One!
    **= the final two cases that will appear at the end.

Depending on your choices the S.R.T will either be immediately shut down (if M.R.U “win”) or shut down after a month (if S.R.T. win). Depending on which group ends up on top when Silver Cross Incorporated are formed with the MC as the Leader you’re starting funds will vary. $50,000 if the S.R.T last another month, or $10,000 if they are immediately shut down (whats left after Arthur has to sort out the aftermath.) Also depending on what you choose to do after you get the news could get you another $10,000.

So with this money you can put the funds into one of the following sectors

To help here is a very brief idea regarding each sector...

Weapons; this includes the research, creation and acquisitions of various weapons.

Research ; this includes your database of unnaturals as well as scientific study into the unnaturals.

Technology; this includes equipment for cases as well as for your facility.

Security; both living and tech we don't want a repeat of what happened to the S.R.T. do we?

Facility; this includes improving the overall facilities available to the staff increasing work space, storage facilities etc.
9 Likes

I just played the demo and every seems awesome, super excited but I have a question. I notice when we choose who we romance and it didn’t show Ashely, is that because your still working on it?

Just wanted to say @Nocturnal_Stillness, the cases look absolutely fantastic (especially the case with the Azure, incubus, and yeti. Like a freaking yeti :grin:. That ones going to be a chilling quest (if you make it bring blizzards or the like) :laughing:)

2 Likes

Oh man, those cases sound awesome. Especially looking forward to Love Games, Puppet on a String, Lullaby, Urban Tales, and Snakes and Ladders

Question time.

I intend to let players have to recruit their former Gamma teammates with each surviving member having their own mini mission. However whether they join will depend on a hidden variable which combines the npcs relationship stat with the player’s reputation stat and if the result is greater than 50 they would join.

However I am starting to think that letting a player do a mission where they could be doomed to fail is cruel. So I need to decide whether to only let players go on missions they succeed or add moments that could boost the result to make it more likely to pass.

Opinions would be most appreciated!

1 Like

I would be alright with failing those missions. I think you should use the reputation and relationship stats as the base coming into the mission and allow decisions in it to fluctuate it up and down.

So you could be on good terms with someone and good rep, but do horribly in the mission so they don’t join. You could also be on such great terms with an excellent record of performance to where they forgive your poor performance. You could set it the opposite way as well.

You’ll still have instances where it is possible to fail/win but it could have a bit of flexibility for players near the middle.