UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Not yet been busy working on an update on season one. Discovered a few loose ends I needed to tie up before I could start work on this.

whatā€™s gonna be in the new patch?

typo and grammar fixes. a revised relationship tracker (to include a ā€œbest friendā€ option) also will be new content.

Not quite an update but more of a teaser / bit of fun

Part of Season Two revolves around the fact the MC is in charge of the new unit/group/team and are given some funds to start off. We wonā€™t talk actually figures yet but basically you have 100% of your funds to use and can allocate a % of it to five different areas; facilities, security, research, weapons and technology.

My question to you is this; if your MC got the chance how would he or she distribute his or her funds?

To help here is a very brief idea regarding each sectorā€¦

Weapons; this includes the research, creation and acquisitions of various weapons.

Research ; this includes your database of unnaturals as well as scientific study into the unnaturals.

Technology; this includes equipment for cases as well as for your facility.

Security; both living and tech we donā€™t want a repeat of what happened to the S.R.T. do we?

Facility; this includes improving the overall facilities available to the staff increasing work space, storage facilities etc.

You will gain funds back through the cases but this is just how would you distribute your funds at the start.

3 Likes

My MC would give 15% to weapons since I would want to resolve most case peacefully then I would give 15% to research 20% to technology to try and keep up to date then split the rest equally between the last two except for 10% I would keep in reverse in case of emergency.

Weapons: However much is needed to give everyone a PRPG (personal rocket propelled grenade)

Research: However much is needed to fully unleash my Azurre might

Technology: Unnecessary, apply PRPGs to problems.

Security: Irrelevant, PRPGs and Azurre power.

Facilities: Donations, who can refuse a kind man with a PRPG?

2 Likes

I would probably go with this priority order;
Weapons
Security
Facility
Research
Technology

1 Like

Research - 20 %
Technology - 20 %
Weapons - 10 %
Security - 15%
Facility - 20%

Then leaving 5% for emergency?

A sneak peak at a bit of code from one of the new cases ā€œDustā€ warning Lakota lovers beware

spoiler
Lakota leaves the crowd with a girl on his arm. He is smiling and laughing while making conversation. Together with his new ā€œfriendā€ he makes his way closer to Diego.
spoiler

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who Diego is but if he touches my Kota Iā€™m gonna cut him :rage::rage::hocho::hocho:

Diego happens to be an information broker that is meeting the person you and your partner (in the above excerpt Lakota) are trying to catch. Each possible partner is meant to react differently to get closer to the target. Lakota here decided to sweet talk a lady into walking with him. (Donā€™t worry players romancing him will have extra options to show your displeasure lol)

3 Likes

Did you update the season 1 unnatural? Or do I have no reason to play again because Iā€™ve played it 100000000 times?

there has been a ā€œmaintenanceā€ update (from CoGs end) which isnā€™t the update Iā€™m currently working on (which is taking way too long due to writers block and generally not being happy with what Iā€™m putting on the page :frowning: )

1 Like

I may be fucked up but can you forcible repopulate the azures just askingā€¦I might be a creep for this but hey why you might ask why donā€™t you just date a human like your mother (Because father wasnā€™t an azures i believe or an unnatural and the chance of not having you azure bloodline manifest it self is pretty low and if azure and azure forcible ā€œmateā€ the chance would be greater)All i got to say. And keep the good work up.

It might be possible to get the female Azure as a LI but Iā€™ll have to think about it.

Hmmm I havenā€™t played through Unnatural in a bit not since the thread had the spooky clown picture on it. Has anything been added since that time?

1 Like

Only maintenance changes. Am working on an update atm.

How goes the update?

Itā€™s progressing now. It was meant to be a lot bigger with new cases but I went through a slump and it became difficult so Iā€™ve had to cut it down which seems to have helped.

Oh donā€™t worry about extra cases. Thatā€™s what the next game is for. :slight_smile: Still I have a question, is there any point to even having a knife or gun in most of the cases? Because every time I try to use my knife in the old cases I end up getting beaten to death.