UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

As I shall be starting work on this next month I have started to think how to get around the whole unable to import stats from season one (during testing - full game would be able to see import stats). I believe there are two possibilities;

Option one - use series of choices and the *input_number command so you can input your actual stats as required.

Or

Option two - have a series of set backgrounds.

Option one while ideal would allow people to come up with builds not possible in the full game. Option two is easier but the challenge is coming up with the right stats (I am considering something like A=body 60 mind 40, B = body 40 mind 60 and C = body 50 mind 50 then having choices determine other stats).

What do you think, would it work, any better ideas or suggestions?

I most definitely like the first option! I think itā€™s important to recognize and respect the choices the player made in the first game instead of cheapening it with premade backgrounds.

1 Like

In the released game you will be able to import. This would be a temporary measure during the testing of the game.

It would be cool to expand on some more melee weapons other than swords for this of us that are an azureā€¦ Personally and Iā€™m sorry if this doesnā€™t make sense but I wish we had something along the lines of a scytheā€¦

@Nocturnal_Stillness Ahh okay. I still stick with my original choice, even for testing. Iā€™m really looking forward to the next game! :smiley:

option one does seem better(imo)

Iā€™ve wanted to ask this for, pretty much forever. What does Maire look like? Because all we got for a description is a sheā€™s a shy girl. Unless am an idiot and never saw/read the description.

Marie is described as shy and she doesnā€™t tend to stick out. Itā€™s one of the reasons sheā€™s never describes. However if you check out the Unnatural competition @Roslyn_samalt06 draw a picture of how she sees Marie and I think its quite close and suits her character.

Here is a link

Thanks !! Looking forward to unnatural 2

Hey Nocturnal I wanted to know when the player fully romances Denise and is locked in a romance with her since after the whole cure case where I said she looked beautiful and kissed her it asked how I want to deal with my love life and chose denies and got a scene with her injecting her stuff so she wouldnā€™t turn.

Then I played it again and never got that scene and choice again even though Iā€™ve been nice to her every time. Also will romances play a huge part in the second season?

1 Like

Iā€™ll look into that. Also romance will have a greater role but is still optional.

Umm, this may sound creepy, but if we have ashley as are love interest, can we make her pregnent, becouse in season 1 it hints that you have sex with her sometimesā€¦ , also, can you make a way to marry your love intrestā€¦ Also, dont kill of ashley, shes my favorite charicter in the game.

Edit: also, at my high school, theres a girl who i looks like what i think ashley looks like.

1 Like

With all LIs you tend to be ā€œsafeā€ when being intimate. However marriage/family would be something I consider for season three possibly four. As for killing Ashley off as long as you take care of her she shouldnā€™t be in any danger :wink:

3 Likes

Yay, also can the romance system have a way to keep developing with your li without having to put there life in dangerā€¦, but then again, saveing your li would get you some points with themā€¦:innocent:

i find it helpful that if in the game that if you fancy another love interest that you can easily kill off your current with a wide varity of doing so! so helpful!

You need to absorb a soul before you get the choice to go after your brotherā€™s body and then choose the ā€œodd feelingā€ choice which unlocks it.

Can there be easter eggs to us guys in the forumā€¦ , for example, a game called wizards of p0rter.

There is an Easter Egg already in the form of the Zombie Exodus movie :wink:

I believe they call those brownie points?

is there a link for this yet? :smiley: