UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Oh thanks for the info ^^.
Since this is the right place, i get some more questions (all about shade) If it’s not troublesome for u.

About hummanity, it’s going to have any side effect for having It low? (I really like going full shade)

About the Azure girl (Just read all the above comments), she’s going to have some kind of prejudice against shade users? For u know, being broken.

Azures have Control of light and souls, since shade is the broken version of It, are any of the shade Powers related to souls?

About the fake limb of shade, couldn’t we just release It, and make It again after, If we really need more “shade Power” at some point?

And this is more like a Idea, but we did made shards of shade as a projectile, what about a gun for shotting shade bullets? More deadly u know

I think that is all, thank u for your time, ur game is awesome on many ways.

1 Like

Low humanity can have negative effects for example hallucinating your aunt and uncle dead in Season One

It also makes it harder to hold back when attacking and your attacks can get a bit more violent as your letting your anger in.

But it also has some more interesting effects. For example; In Lullaby you can threaten the mermaids and if your humanity is too high they won’t believe your threat

Regarding Charlene Nash (Azure girl); Being Shade just makes her curious of you, although she thinks she is better than you regardless if which powerset you have. The biggest thing to remember is stealing souls will turn her antagonistic at a certain point.

Shade users can’t consume souls as you need the full azure power to take them.

Shade limb: you could do but the process to do it is long winded and unlike other uses of form its not tied to you consciousness so once you’ve got one you don’t need to worry about it.

As for a gun that can fire shade bullets. Keep an eye out for the Valkyrie Special one of the new handguns in the current version of the demo. It can channel an unnatural’s power be it shade or azure.

4 Likes

How do you get the teleportation powers in book 1?

1 Like

You need to To unlock Shimmer the teleportation power you need to consume at least one soul. Then go after your brother, then before you actually find him, you have to choose the option that says “I can feel a strange sensation…”

1 Like

Is the azure woman stronger than the MC?

Yes she is when you first meet her, she has had her powers longer and have actually been trained by other azure.

1 Like

I see, good to know, going to watch my MC for angry moments from now on.

Valkyrie special, noted.

And i didn’t mean to consume souls exactly, but another kind ability for example a soul Mark, where u can put a Mark on the soul of someone to watch It, or the ability to attack souls intead of absorb it, Destroy It for good u know? Not really asking for It, Just exploring my imagination XD.

Examples of a player with low humanity would stake a vampire multiple times compared to the one with normal or high humanity.

The Azure power revolves around the absorption and manipulation of light. With Shade they can only absorb light. The lack the ability to manipulate it. So in theory a shade could draw a soul towards themselves but couldn’t absorb or destroy it,

3 Likes

I see, i see, so a shade could for example use the orb for lock souls even without the azure power, but he can do nothing against It by himself, now i got It.

Yes it’s why Shade Players can also choose to strengthen the orb. Both take a hit to their powers for doing it,

Are the shade abilities stronger than the azure abilities?

No, no, shade Power is all about being adaptable. Azure is like having a bazooka, and shade is like having a lot of gadgets and small weapons.

2 Likes

Azure is pure power it hits harder but you have less options. Where as Shade is weaker but offers more versatility.

Azure is blowing the door off its hinges whereas Shade is picking the lock.

2 Likes

I like versatility.

2 Likes

I played the demo, and i have some sugestions, If u already planned to do It u can just ignore It.

About resourses, i really prefer the Idea of having a number and a cost, like using money irl.

Each case could reward a set number of resourses, and the value would be show at the brief of the case. U could also get higher or lower value, based on the result, as example i could use the tooth and claw case (i think it’s the right name, the First one from Seasons one, with the ly and the werewolf).
You could find nothing at ALL, on that case getting less resourses.
Find out everything but u didn’t save the victim, normal reward.
You could find out everything and save someone, getting you, the extra reward.

Missions where combat is a sure thing would get a higher reward, simples cases like the escolt would get low reward, but we all know sometimes we get a amazing extra reward from a usualy easy case, like Meeting someone who could get u some money, or making a upgrade for free, or not money related at all

Another thing we’re the leader of a organization now, It would be expected to send people to solve cases instead of getting yourself on everything, i don’t mean to not solve cases anymore, but to be able to solve one, or 2 and choose a team to solve some other problem.

If you don’t mind i could mention a game with a really good roleplay of management as a reference. Only a reference, since that game focus is management, and for Unnatural is more like a secondary thing.

Originally both of those were planned. You actually got money which you managed but it kept causing errors which is why I simplified it.

Also planned to let players pick two cases and send a team to do the third but that code also played up (and considering how the cases you don’t do show up in episode 6 it wouldn’t work anymore.)

1 Like

Who snows is progressing well enough although overall writing has slowed down. Latest word count is 335,744 words.

Calling it a night tonight but am brainstorming the lore around what I’m currently calling the Kera Salju or as Victor will end up calling them…

Minor spoiler below for what will be a hopefully funny twist to the lore of the unnaturalverse equivalent of the Yeti.

"Snow monkey? We’re dealing with bloody snow monkeys?

4 Likes

I loved the first game. This one is shaping up to be equally enjoyable. Only downside is the secondary protagonist. Maybe it’s just me, but unexpectedly switching perspective to another character sort of takes away my interest.

Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Yeah the secondary protagonist can be hit or miss for some people. But if enough people think its not worth it. It can be removed without effecting the main plot too much.

It could even be redone as a reward for finishing the game.

3 Likes

I’m curious about the secondary protagonist atm, but i can only be one person at time, so i think of him, like a side story of someone else, not myself like i do with the original one.

1 Like