UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

That’s great Rookfall will be coming around looking forward to it. yay for season 2 I still need to finish season 1 though

Amazing news, i loved the first game & i hope we will be able to work on building the Azure/Shade powers even more.

a definate buy for me once its released

1 Like

@Azul

Thanks.

@Lobo420

You will be able to improve your powers as well as learn new abilities.

Maybe one day, one day we can fly…

1 Like

I still wanting become human only power i want includes poison and persuade

@Roslyn_samalt06

We’ll see.

@poison_mara

I was actually considering a “Bad Ass Normal” mode. It’d mean writing completely new paths through the game so I would need enough people wanting it to warrant the extra effort as my writing time is already brief.

3 Likes

If our Queen wishes for it, it shall be so. All hail the poison queen!

Okay my friends if/when Unnatural reaches its 400th rating I will reveal a bit more about three cases.

So which ones interest you the most? The three with the most votes I will reveal more details :slight_smile:

This game looks pretty cool.
haven’t played the first yet but it’s on my todo list.

@AdamGoodtime

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it when you do :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmm I wonder if I did a kickstarter for an actual Unnatural web series whether it’d take off? (Not that I would I quickly learnt my script writing skills are awful lol)

1 Like

@Nocturnal_Stillness

hay :slight_smile: i just wanted to say Unnatural is amazing xD so far I’ve played through and beaten it three times :slight_smile: i was kind of curious about the code in Exodus. rather what part is it in? I hope season 2 dose great :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to playing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry i think my net bugged out for a second x.x

I’m getting a bug for the first game in the by tooth and claw where I save jack and the ranger comes instead but it won’t show his name and no matter what you do you always end up dead . I have only run into it twice but my stats are always high enough to kill them but I’m killed even after it said I killed them both.

@kazizk

I’ll double check with JimD if he put it in yet.

@Rosly_samalt06

thats interesting I’ll look into that, can you tell me what version of the game it is please. (latest should be 1.1.1 (if i remember right)

1 Like

Yeah latest version , but I honestly don’t know what triggered it though it just happend on the last version too .

@Roslyn_samalt06

Okay I’ll look into it, quick question did you choose when Jack attacked David? (tackle aim to wound aim to kill?)

@Nocturnal_Stillness

awesome :slight_smile: sorry for making more work for you thou.

@kazizk

don’t worry about it. I was meant to ask him but had forgotten lol

Tackle