UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Arent you should cencored that “betra***” Word?

Ohh and where can i test the new chapter?

I’ve mentioned a betrayal path before so should be fine.

You can’t place the finale yet. That will be in the private beta not the public demo.

Okay i understand

And i dont remember that you say betrayal, what number that message is? (Sorry if i use a wrong word)

It was back in June 9th not sure of post number

Edit: Post 2255 just found it

Thank and can you explain the betrayal path?

Okay but this I will spoiler.

you need to consume a lot of souls. Then depending on where you go at the end you are either attacked by fae or are trapped by another azure

1 Like

I think I’ve done it…

I’ve reached the end of season two. All epilogues are done! Storywise it is complete. There are a few minor things I need to do codewise but after running randomtest and quickest I think I will be ready to start the Private Beta Test soon!

10 Likes

So the only bad ending is when you become a azure. What about the shade?

You can die as a Shade user. But the betrayal paths are tied to consuming souls

1 Like

Ohhhh, so the only bad ending is dead

Yes effectively. Although dying on a betrayal path does have an extra scene with either your romance option or Lakota by himself.

Can we kill the traitors or are we bound to lose?

If you die, and you romance someone they will kill the traitor. If you don’t die you either track them down and kill them yourself or if they are with you at the time then you can kill or spare them

2 Likes

Okay everyone; here is the latest link;

Unnatural Season Two (dashingdon.com)

[Please note that the game will end at the end of episode 2 unless you apply to be a beta tester. Which will be taking place on the discord (to keep all feedback in one place).

If you’re not a member of the discord here is the link;

4 Likes

How i become a beta tester?

You need to be a member of the discord and you apply there.

Can i apply? And how i join the discord, its my first time have a discord

I’ve added the link to join in the post with the link to the game.

Okay