UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

It was suggested on twitter by @hustlertwo and I thought it suited it.

2 Likes

Ohh and for the yeti case, is that mean we will fight in a snow?

1 Like

Yes, the case is called “Who Snows…”

To unlock it you need to dump the orb in the Himalayas

1 Like

Ahh and i forgot to tell you, there a really really really weird bug, when i load on my save load (the first slot), its only show my stats, i cant do the story, why the hell is that?

Okay, what if i give to the president, i mean the military?

Or the other choice if you can tell it all, but i dont want to waste your time

@Jester666 I’m not sure why the first slot is playing up maybe it was because of the previous update is newer than the save file.

You need to drop it in the pacific ocean to unlock the other special case.

Let me guess, the unnatural is a siren

You are correct that case is called “Lullaby”

Hey sam, can you describe the gauntlet look like?

Is the gauntlet look like a glove like in a boxer?

Or like have a sharp claw on each finger?

Or what?

1 Like

It is like a gauntlet like you’d see with a suit of armor so covers your upper arm and hand and does have sharp tip fingers.

1 Like

Cool

So it can use to tear some flesh with that sharp finger? (Just curious)

1 Like

Yes you could.

1 Like

Ahhh!!! Its work!!! Finally its work!!! Why its so long!! Its more then 10 day!!!

Hey @Nocturnal_Stillness

What episode that show the snow case and the ocean case?

And when i play the "who snow? " Case, when i pick the pear weapon, suddenly its stopped, i cant click a button or any, that weird.

And is there away to defeat the “kera salju” (I know that the kera salju is like from Indonesia languages)

1 Like

They should trigger in episode 4 if you didn’t strengthen the seal or episode 5 if you did.

The Kera Salju (can’t remember if spelling that right lol) can be killed yes.

Well, i dont strength the seal and its trigger at episode 6, and how i can defeat the kera salju (you spell it right)

Hmm maybe it was episode 5 or 6. Basically if you strengthen the seal you get an extra episode before you encounter them so you stats are higher. I will write a guide for you later.

So basically there are about 7 episode and Thank, i will wait the guide to defeat that giant

Yeah 6 named episodes then the finale

@Jester666

The guide to kill the Kera Salju. I have to be a bit vague and explain the code more as without your actual stats it is hard to tell you how to win against it. But if you take the below into account you should be able to succeed.

“Who snows” is a unique case as it is the only case that has multiple stats that can affect your own. These two hidden stats are either subtracted or added to your own stats during checks.

the two stats are phy_boost (adds to the relevant stat) and frostbite (subtracts from the stat)

When you land in Kathmandu depending on who your partner is you might get a boost (specifically Anthony, Austin, Catherine, ${friend}, Lakota, Denise all give you +3 (+5 for Anthony) phy_boost.

When you reach the village and the van leaves. If you have any of the above partners (i.e phy_boost >0) you only suffer +1 frostbite else you suffer +2 frostbite

When searching for the village you lose +1 frostbite for every area you search outside the building.

Choosing “Searching outside some more” with humanity >49 will counter the +1 frostbite.

Searching the barricade will incur a second +1 frostbite

When inside the building choosing to do a quick circle of the building results in a +1 to frostbite unless phy_boost is >0. A longer circuit and its either +2 to frostbite or +1 if phy_boost is >0. Being thorough in your search it becomes +3 or +2 with phy_boost >0.

When you sleep at the temple you incur a +2 frostbite unless you have phy_boost >0 then it is reduced to +1. Sleep in the house it is either +3 or +2

Now you have to face the Kera Salju itself. The checks for choosing “shoot it” is [(mental - frostbite) + phy_boost >54]. The check for using any of the power choices featuring a weapon is [(physical - frostbite) + phy_boost >54].

passing these checks will kill the Kera Salju

1 Like

Wow, this is a lot, thank you

I have a questions, but i will sensor it

1. What a frostbite?
2. what a phy_boost?
3. And what happen if the frostbite is low or higher?
4. And is that mean i should’t searching around the camp? (I already search it before)
5. So i need about 49 humanity?

1 Like