UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Hey @Nocturnal_Stillness
Any good idea for the new skill for the shade power?

And are you done for the fort pillow?

And why the MC have a wing but we cant use it to fly?

Not yet its 7:54am here and I’m getting ready to go to work.

Not thinking of new powers yet as trying to focus on getting the main storyline finished then can go back to make additions.

Flying with wings has been mentioned prior and is something I’m considering,.

1 Like

The timeline is where i took note of most of the events and their corresponding dates in both seasons of the game. i made one because i got confused with the dates.

@Abe
I want to ask you about the season one, did you get the epilogue one and two?

Can i give a idea for that?

How about a “chain” Weapon, i know its like a whip, but i think its much more stronger and it can be more longer than a whip and its can be use to catch unnatural alive

If my idea is like a child, im sorry🙏

The ending i got was where the SRT got shut down and decided to go home, which according to the game is Epilogue Four.

As of the chain weapon, i remember there was a kusarigama, which is a sickle-whip weapon but i think it was removed in the later versions of Season One. Not sure if it's going to come back in Season Two though.

I don’t have access to my laptop atm. But iirc

Epilogue 1/2 is reached by staying to help SRT at the end.

Epilogue 3/4 is reached by going home.

Epilogue 5/6 is reached by going to learn about the azure.

Then depending on if the srt get closed down or not you get one or another.

Yeah there was a chain weapon originally but it got removed when I streamlined the shade weapons. I am sure it is still there I’m certain scenes if your stats are high enough. I definitely remember writing where it goes into a sickle when you haven’t got the room to wield the scythe.

2 Likes

Wait, so there a chain sickle? But its removed?
I dont remember if there a 5 and 6 epilogue on achievement, are my unnatural season one are late update? I download it on PlayStore and buy it there

Yeah there were a few weapons removed due to issues.

I’m sure there were six epilogues but maybe I am misremembering them.

There are four epilogues according to the achievements found in Season One; but seeing the recap in Season Two, there are six.

It could be possible that Epilogue 3/4 and 5/6 were compressed (condensed??) since they did feature the MC leaving the SRT.

Ah that might be it. Thanks.

So its a hidden ending?

Anyhow, @Nocturnal_Stillness are you done fix about the humanity, the weapon skill, and the building upgrade?

I’m at my actual job right now. So not even had a chance to look at it. I will look at it as soon as I can. I juggle work and family stuff writing is a hobby for me when I get the time. Will have a chance to look at it possibly about 8pm my time. It is 3:22pm here. And that’s only if nothing comes up.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Newbie questions

Just double checked the code and you should start with 100 humanity and you can increase your points that way. I’m still looking into it in-case I’ve missed something.

Thank you

Hey sam, what your opinion about nekomata, harpy, chimera, and yuki-onna?

Harpies and Chimeras are cool. Yuki-onna are extra cool not sure what a nekomata is some sort of cat creature I think

Well nekomata is a yokai, just like yuki-onna and kitsune, nekomata have two tail, have the power to control death and i think a fortune too, usually if a person treat the cat good, the cat will repay back (the condition is the cat need a long tail and a long live to become a nekomata) and if the person treat bad, well you know the continue, and im sorry if i accidently tell you about this

And what do you think about arachne, dullahan, and dryad?

1 Like