UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

I wouldn’t take the shot; try to find another way. My MC joined the SRT to keep people safe and injuring or killing an innocent would be going against everything he stands for. If the kidnapper gets away but the hostage survives, they will be able to sleep another night knowing that they didn’t pull the trigger.

i suppose the MC could knock the kidnapper out and free the hostage at the same time then no one gets hurt a win, win situation solution from yours truly.

Since there’s a rifle involved in the scenario I doubt the MC is close enough to the kidnapper to do something like that without getting the hostage killed in the process.

the MC has the Azure, they could easily knock him/her/it out

Well they didn’t say where in the timeline the situation was.

riiighty oh then, so that idea has been scrapped then, but still couldn’t the MC chuck the nearest object at them?

But the PC might have the teleport ability. So why not just teleport behind the kidnapper and use Letvir Vatra on him/her?

1 Like

Might. Mine hasn’t, since you need to absorb at least one soul to be able to get it. (In the course of the first season, at least.) Then again that would be a wonderful solution for my rather non-violent MC if there was a way of using the teleportation ability to save the hostage without killing the kidnapper.

1 Like

@Urban does have a point, what if the MC had magically obtained a teleport ability allowing them to take out the kidnapper? or some sort of object which allows them to do so? it is possible since their mother was an azure too meaning she could have a variety of magic relics.

That is why I said might.

If the bullet would go through the victim’s shoulder or other “flesh-wound” type of result and the victim’s life was in immediate danger, then yes. If the conditions were not that extreme, then no.

There is such a scenario in the Assassin game (forget its name right off hand) and the consequences are interesting to explore whatever way you choose to pursue.

My father, who made his living as a sniper once told us (me and my sisters when we asked a similar thing to this scenario) told us that if “it meant I was saving your life to shoot you, I would but otherwise no”.

Each scenario is different - is the child running down the street towards your military patrol a civilian or is she a suicide bomber?

I guess these types of issues is why my father never talked about his work with us, except in situations where we corner him (like above).

2 Likes

the game is called Assassin’s creed, and that would be the best option since you don’t actually kill the kidnapper meaning the MC still has a no kill record.

When will we, if ever, get a save mechanic for season one? Because, I have been repeatedly replaying it and I don’t want to override my saves anymore.

The save function will be added once the first draft of season two is done.

How many new game codes did you say ypu added, I know there are at least 3. One per each monster that killed ypur parents. I ask because I remember that you said there were but if they are I sure can’t find it.

There is also a code you get when you play through the game with ‘advertisements’.

1 Like

And one if you play Zombie Exodus.

Yay I don’t know what you mean by advertising but since you gave me hints I will now, get no true rest for awhile. In tell I find them.

If I recall correctly at the beginning of the game it asks you something like Do you want to play the game with advertisements? (This is recommended for the first playthrough), and then you just have to pick whatever option will give you the ‘advertisements’ (which are all rather humorous snippets referring to various hosted games that got published at around the same time.)

hi all, just came to ask how the stories going so far?