UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

For Scarlet. “Was there anyone before me?” Lol. Actually I’m only half-joking with that. I’d like to explore some characters (at the very least your SO) past relationships, romantic or platonic, and family as well. Scarlet just seems the most interesting due to her lineage and how its shown how deeply she cares for her sister.

Question for Scarlet:

“the art of swordsmanship is something that your sister is very adept in as well as you. Is it some sort of family tradition or heritage?”

1 Like

David always dies in Sos. If you try and get him promoted he refuses on the grounds he wants to stay and look after his team in Alpha.

Now I’ve asked Craig and his response is…

“I was scared of confessing my feelings tremendously. After all they are the reason my parents divorced. They argued a lot and I’m ashamed to admit I took it out on the one I cared about. That isn’t an excuse but a fact. I hate myself for how I treated you. But I am just glad I told you. Things will only get better.”

“As for what I would do differently? That’s easy told you sooner. Maybe then you’d have been there when my parent’s split.”

"Prom would definitely have been a yes. I don’t mind how you treat me in public just as long as you treat me right in private. "

“My ideal date is a concert. Good music, good dancing and obviously you on my arm.”

“Worst fear? You never being able to forgive me, or failing to keep you safe when I could have.”

4 Likes

Aw. That’s both sad and noble. REST IN PEACE, DAVID. I hardly knew ye but I would’ve wanted to get to know you better. :persevere:

Well, at least Craig’s got his priorities straight. :sunglasses: Unless that wasn’t meant to be an innuendo… In which case, shame on me. Sorry, Craig.[quote=“Nocturnal_Stillness, post:639, topic:2232”]
“Worst fear? You never being able to forgive me, or failing to keep you safe when I could have.”
[/quote]

I really hope that isn’t something that comes into play in season two. I’d probably cry if Craig jumped in the way of a blow meant for my MC. We’d both cry. Craig, ya selfless bastard, I love ya.

Denise is considered cured by the end of cure. Werewolves and lycanthropes are genetics, however a new unnatural appears in season two which is more spirit wolf.

2 Likes

I asked Scarlet and here is her answer.

“There has been a few others before you. But nothing serious.”

3 Likes

I asked and here is her reply.

“It is certainly a family tradition. Our parents are both skilled with a sword. They passed on their knowledge to us just like our grandparents passed it down to them. One day we’ll pass it on to any children we have.”

3 Likes

@Nocturnal_Stillness I got a question for Scar, it’s kinda tricky 'cause it involves soul-eating (but she knows nothing of it). Here goes nothing:
“In order to improve my power I…must do unforgivable stuff, unthinkable stuff, horrible stuff…to make sure I’ll never lose anyone ever again. To make sure I don’t lose you, to make sure you don’t lose your sister. Would you see me as a monster despite the reason behind it?”
No need to feel obliged to answer :grin:

2 Likes

@Nocturnal_Stillness would it be possible for Zoey to make an appearance if you decide to spare her?maybe even have her work for you as atonement.

Mine is to Ashley:
Hey Ashley, what happened to you when you faced the Gagoyles in your first mission as a Gamma member? And how it changed you?

Thanks for answering but I think we have a misunderstanding about Denise.

I thought that stuff required more dosing and I meant drug free. Was the misunderstanding mine?

I asked her she said

“as long as what you do doesn’t endanger my sister. But I’d rather you gained power in a safer way. Train with me, let us become stronger together. Remember you are not alone in this, I want to help you.”

2 Likes

She will make an appearance in season two. She helps set up the big reveal of the season. It still happens if she dies you just aren’t prepared for it.

I asked her

"It was scary, back in Unit Alpha I was part of a team. I knew David had my back, and even if he creeps me out so did Victor in his own weird way. In Unit Gamma it was just us, I was just happy you recommended me for the promotion. The fact we could get separated easier didn’t occur to me until too late. I panicked and it was thanks to you I was able to get out. I made myself a promise to be better, be more useful. "

1 Like

Ah that’s my misunderstanding. Yes the cure is currently a daily dose. With research you will be able to improve it, but she will never be drug free sadly.

I’m falling in love with Scarlet all over again!

Who is Zoey again it’s been so long since I played xD

1 Like

Suppression is where ticking time bombs come from even among normal humans. That’s why I’m hoping to advance psychology research instead of drugs.

edit: well I might also have an ulterior motive or two as well.

She is one of the people who were responsible for the death of your parents.
I killed her and the priest and took their souls for them to suffer for all eternity to pay for what they have done.

1 Like

Ah now I remember. I killed the father but spared Zoey. She lives a life of regret and grief, she’s paying for her crimes mentally and emotionally so I allowed her to live.

Allowed her to live too! She will live inside me, giving me power to fight against the terror who hide in the shadows, this way she will redeem herself.

1 Like