UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

I feel like Scarlet’s can be any dancing session (like going into club or taking any dancing lessons (ranging from classics like waltz or salsa to k-pop sync dances)). Dueling and dancing aren’t that far off, both require to feel opponent/partner to succeed

4 Likes

I can totally see Scar going wild while dancing Tango

The unnaturals power is kind of relative, like 20 form is enough to capture the werewolves at tooth and claw, but far from enough to capture the ones at the theater by the end of season one. But as a shade user i would say anything above 40 is better than average you would be able to fight and win against most unnaturals 1vs1 with this if it’s many vs 1, you would have some difficulty, maybe even a loss, depending on the number.

Wait, you can capture the ones at the theater? How do you do that as an azure? They always died in my runs.

You can’t capture them as an Azure. Angelus and Letvir Vatra aren’t suited for that.

3 Likes

thanks_for_playing line 3: the achievement name nosoul was not declared as an *achievement in startup

That explains it, ty.

Hey @Nocturnal_Stillness I’ve been playing the demo have I have a recommendation, I’ve noticed that the choices of getting gun and bullet info always show up for each assignment, I’d recommend only keeping them for the first time they show up as it can leave a feeling of repetitiveness, or alternatively remove the choices from the story gameplay and add them as choices in the stats screen, that’s my recommendation.

Different types of bullets are effective against different kinds of Unnatural, though. Might work for guns, though. I don’t think those cause any mechanical differences.

Yes, and?

The gun and bullet info is meant to remind people about them as sometimes readers can forget and they appreciate the reminded. But sticking them in the stat screen would still make them available to check and cut down on the repetition. I’ll have to think about it.

2 Likes

So one of the good suggestions for the valentine’s day dates was Austin taking the player to a comic convention.

So here is a follow up question for that scenario. Which of these do you think Austin would look best in?

• Ghost Boy - the hero of his favourite comic.
  • A noble knight.
  • Robin Hood.
  • Pirate.
  • Go as a Shade/Azure - trying to emulate your powers.
  • Something else - post your suggestion below!

0 voters

2 Likes

Updated the beta with the Valentine’s Day event for Ashley, Lakota and Victor done.

Still to do are Austin’s, ${friend}'s, Denise’s and Scarlet’s events.

Latest Link: Unnatural Season Two (dashingdon.com)

6 Likes

Hello! I got this error after the RPG scene.

Thanks for reporting that. I’ll get that fixed first thing in the morning.

Edit: That’s fixed now.

1 Like

Found another one

Interesting. I actually got past that part. I’ll check the code

edit: Okay that should work now.

I jumped around in the code a bit (demo site) and I’m curious, can you gain 6 wings in part 2 without taking souls?

You should be able to. I’ll double check when I get home later.

2 Likes

Knowing it’s intended is enough to quell my curiosity, cheers!

1 Like