UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

I chose Scarlet. She’s a strong person, but I didn’t feel a sense of hostility or arrogance that can come from being skilled, strong etc etc.

Also the scene where she accepts you for who you are when you’re wings are revealed was just the best.

After that Denise. Something about the inner struggles she was facing. I guess it compelled me to want to help her, and be there for her.

3 Likes

Well you already know I adore Denise most :heart_eyes: The big reason I liked her so much is that she seemed the softest of the 3 possible choices, but at the same time she can certainly take care of herself. I’m the kind of girl who loves to go out a lot, but also loves to have cozy time cuddled up on the couch with her girlfriend. Denise really seemed like someone who would be up for either…when she’s curled up sleeping during the research epilogue its adorable! :heart:

And I do need to agree with @EmperorHeartless about that scene…it was really great :smile:

Scarlet. I liked the fact that she was a total badass but wasn’t arrogant about it. And she didn’t give a fuck about you being an Azure, which was great. And she isn’t ice-cold for real, she just pretends to, which I can relate to. . And also, and this is gonna sound so fucking superficial but…heterochromia. Yep.

2 Likes

Lakota.

He’s adorable and knows a lot more about Azure lore than the MC does. Also it’s very nice to see him change from being afraid of you (because Azure are his people’s boogeyman) to accepting you because of who you are. Given that you haven’t been munching on souls, at least. His integrity and commitment to what his people are supposed to do and strong sense of justice are also a plus. Oh, and because he’s a Fae :wink:

4 Likes

Okay i’m now going to specifically add in a new scene where an MC who romances her gets to build a pillow fort with her :wink: lol

1 Like

Yeah his devotion to his people, family and his justice is a big part of who he is. Also the conflict he has with a soul stealing azure interests me.

I’m actually looking forward (cruelly I guess) to writing the scenes wher a LI Lakota has to deal with the consequences of a soul stealing MC. Especially when the Fae get involved. MAJOR SPOILER:He’ll either break up with them OR if he loves you too much he’ll actually put himself between you and the fae and act which could tear him apart!

1 Like

Didn’t he literally tell you that “major spoiler” thing after finding out the MC he’d been romancing had been stealing souls? It’s been a while since I last played it, but I think I remember something along those lines.

He does warn you they will react if you keep taking souls and that you shouldn’t underestimate the Elders as they’ll turn that power against you. the spoiler above states that if your rep is high enough he won’t be able to break up you instead helplessly put himself between you and the fae including his father who would be the main one coming after a soul stealing MC.

OMG! That would be so funny and so cute!

Do it, just do it, please, and maybe a head Pat option for every
interaction with Denise.

Can certainly think of better and less demeaning things to do to Denise than a head pat…maybe its just me…The pillow fort I think is cute, since it speaks to a whimsical nature along with the cuddly vibe I got from her from the first season. Patting her on the head feel more to me like treating her as either a child or a pet and neither of those really feels respectful to me. Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it…Nice to know though I’m not the only Denise fan :smile:

Don’t worry the only way there would be a head pat option was if she was in wolf form and that wouldn’t end well lol thankfully she has that cure so there is certainly nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That link was for when the game was still a WiP. You can find the demo here and all the locations the game can be purchased from at the bottom of the page.

Ah, I’m being scatterbrained :cold_sweat: Thank you!

I play through as the villain on occasion and what is the best thing an
overpowered PC can do to make the power gap more visual than to treat all
“partners” as children. Even then it could be used as a relationship check
and I’d love to see how frazzled it would make her to just randomly get
pet. Especially near the end of the game after the cure. She seems cute at
times and serious at others but her personality is that of a child in a
human/wolf form. Which is why I wholeheartedly agree to the pillow fort,
but also why I want a option to randomly frazzle her, and not just her I’d
love to see a option that would piss off anyone without a high enough
relationship.

What I find most enjoyable is playing through multiple times and changing
one thing each time. It took me about 200 runs but I have finally hit
almost all Choice paths for the first half of the story.

So yea, from my perspective I’d love an option for every character that
they will only allow if R>=50

@Lizzy

You rush down the corridor as fast as you can gun clutched tightly in your hands. Denise sounded desperate on the phone and it cut off abruptly.

Barging into her room you frantically search for any sign of trouble. It’s quiet, almost two quiet and when she calls to you from the next room her voice sounds playful and happy.

Lowering your gun you enter her bedroom. Where you find yourself facing something you hadn’t seen since your childhood. A pillowfort. Moments later Denise’s head pops out of the mound of pillows the look of almost childish glee clear on her face.

"What took you so long? It’s lonely in my Fort… "

4 Likes

Lmao I love it! Soooo adorable :heart_eyes:

XD XD add it in add it in. So great.

1 Like

I got a bit bored so tried to imagine how I’d introduce Denise’s Fortress of snuggles lol

2 Likes

Mmmm that sounds really nice :heartpulse: