UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

If there is something Ashley isn’t is shy and nervous. She is very explicit about liking the MC.

2 Likes

Ah. Well, I personally prefer Unnatural, but if you want to go with UnNatural, I guess that’s fine too.

Question for everyone. One of my favourite game series is Mass Effect and in that game Tali is my favourite romance option. I especially like the scene leading up to her romance seen where she enters Shepards cabin and she is nervous and shy, But I love the scene added in the extended cut of ME3 where you say goodbye and you tell her to build herself a home and she just replies “I have a home,” that scene really hits me in the feels.

My ideal goal for the romances in UnNatural was for at least one of my characters causing a reader to feel even a fraction of what Tali makes me feel. So it always make me smile when I hear @Lizzy talk about Denise as she is my first reader who seems to have gotten that sort of reaction,

But I’m curious, who is YOUR favourite romance and is there any scene that makes your heart melt?

4 Likes

Scarlet was my favorite. Straight forward is how I like it, but maybe if it’s not to much you can show her a lil of her sensitive side in the romance.

Mmmm Denise :heart_eyes: I really can’t wait to meet her parents!

While I adore all her scenes I think my favorite part was…

She’s sooooo cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll second @Lizzy on that, and she already posted what I was going to, so I’ll second her on that too :blush:. And to quote:

It’s a cuteness overload every time :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What a bad taste you have, everyone knows Liara is the best romance ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s without a doubt Ashley. The funny thing is that she was the last girl I romanced, and because I didn’t like Scarlet or Denise’s romance I wasn’t expecting much of Ashley. I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

It has the best build up from the girls RO. It starts with the jealous scene at the hospital, several flirts when you are in the missions (asking her if she still have her cheerleader outfit was a very good flirt), passing through the first date (interrupted by the MRU).
Her romance scene is superb. Dancing with her cheerleader outfit illuminated by candlelights and then strading the MC, no straight guy would be able to resist that.
Both training scene add to her romance. The physical training the MC taking a good look at his gf and in the mental she seducing the MC because she thinks studying is boring and get can’t resist get :smile:.
The most memorable part is at the ending when the MC is trying to figure out what and who the Azures are:

The S.R.T was still shut down a week after that last meeting. You'd mostly kept to yourself but managed to spend time with 
Ashley. The study door opens and almost as if on cue she steps into the room.

"I thought you could do with a warm drink. You've been in here for ages."

"It is important to know what I am."

"You're ${name} and your my boyfriend. Isn't that what matters?"

She places the cup of hot chocolate on the table and turns your chair around. With a playful smile she straddles you.

"All work and no play makes ${name} a dull boy..."

You kiss her as you pull her closer. You're getting into it when she abruptly stops you.
2 Likes

How do you get a training scene with her.

IIRC, you need to say you aren’t ready to go back to STR.

So research the azure option then?

IIRC yes.
20 char…

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate it I always end up choosing the same ending somehow.

It’s not at the ending, after you visit the Fae you will be hospitalized for a time (again IIRC), you will need to tell Arthur you need more time to go back to STR street you wake up.
You will have the opportunity to train and discover more about your family past.

At least it is what I remember.

ok thanks my bad assumed it was an ending with her.

I’m still a fan of Denise, and I stand by the comment I made years ago,
there should be a playful headpat option, if you look at any real lasting
relationship, a large portion of it is situational humor. Playing jokes on
the partner to help lighten the mood or keep spirits high. Little cheeky
bits of jokes or references to past events and I would love to see if
Denise after being cured could be added in as a partner choice for the last
couple missions. I mean, would the SRT really pass up on a superhuman as an
employee?

Good for you then she WILL be an option in the sequel as a partner. Also now considering I’ll letting you meet her wolf side I could add a head pat option there although I can’t guarantee how she’ll take it lol

1 Like

Ftfy

I chose Scarlet for irony and… warrior gf.

1 Like

None.

Scarlet is a good character, but her RO path just felt rushed.

I never really paid much attention to Ashley.

Denise was by far the most interesting character to me, what with her being a werewolf and all, but she’s not into guys. So that threw all hopes out of the window.

1 Like

Wait what she is into guys I just replayed the game 3-4 days ago as beta(lab guys) team guy and saved her from impending doom and took her out to the cases and she did fall for my charming personality some time later :blush:

Wait, wat?

I could’ve sworn the romance guide said she was female only.