UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

Significant other is something you will reach in season 2.

Iā€™ll find out my message to him and see if I can send a copy to you

Itā€™s okay itā€™s a valid question.

It was posted on a different thread, which I merged with this one. @Terrell_Williams message is a left-over from that one. :sweat_smile:

Oh lmao my bad :grin: well thanks anyway

Not sure if this is where I post about this, but I started romancing Sarah, then accidentally got her killed in a mission, and then after she died she came up and asked me to come see an indie band preform with her?
I mean I was devastated that I got her killed so if I somehow glitched her back to life I donā€™t mind :stuck_out_tongue: just figured I should mention it!

Thanks Iā€™ll look into it. How did she die?

I canā€™t remember the name of the mission, but it was a suspected ghost which made an apparition of my little brother run by. I was enraged that he did it and chose to ā€œkill the bastardā€ and then last minute the apparition vanished and it turned out Iā€™d killed whoever I took with me, in this case Sarah.

If it helps to know, we had the date and she spent the night, but sheā€™s still deceased in that I canā€™t choose her to come with me on missions anymore

Thanks that narrows it down. Itā€™s either not set properly in that scene or there is a missing check for the date

Glad to help a lil! Loving the story a tonne, I can see myself replaying this a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can i reach the A ending?

which ending? 1-A, 2-A or 3-A?

All A ending 1A 2A 3A

All the A endings currently revolve around the SRT coming out the attack better off then the MRU one of the best ways of achieving this is to get a high reputation and in Episode 6 make sure you go straight to the base you canā€™t go after your brother (unless your an azure who has taken at least one soul then you can use shimmer to teleport there. - if your shade you HAVE to go straight to the base.)

1 Like

Im still stuck at the B ending

Let me double check the code see if there is anything Iā€™ve missed.

Edit: double checked and itā€™s also based on a srt_strength and MRU_strength which are hidden variables. In the current version of the game the B endings are the better ending. Iā€™m just checking now which choices affect these variables for you.

Also this means you need to go after your brother also it helps if you choose to avenge your family.

Im already choose to safe my brother and avenge my family.After that i choose to safe everyone.I choose to knock samuel and stop the mru leader and then choose to leave the seal but i still got the B ending

Strange Iā€™m at work now but will go through the code again find other ways of lowering . In the mean time try killing Sam and Max if he is still alive.

Also try choosing at the end to stay and help, leave and stay with family (on different playthroughs) and let me know which endings you get.

Well, finished Season one, very much as addicting as an actual series and cannot wait until season 2.

The story was well crafted, though I am disappointed I canā€™t have black wings because I instantly went for a ā€˜grim reaperā€™ type character with the shade scythe (not that my skill with a scythe actually affected the story much, only got to successfully use it late game) I did, however, wonder if Humanity effects anything; does it block choices or make some choices more difficult?

Other than that, I enjoyed the adverts as they give a little flavour to the game and the romance was interesting (I chose the Lycan girl, though next play through I am going to go for my friend or Scarlet).

Hey, game is awesome i just got lost a little bit. Who is Samuel, Marie and Maximilian?