UnNatural - A supernatural horror game - editing complete, beta testing over

No problem, take your time, it does not really bugs me though. I prefer to think of it as some easter egg

@Nocturnal_Stillness could you tell me how can I kill the M.R.U. leader? I could do it once, but now I cant do it again.

You need a gun. Head to the armoury to grab one and then you have the opportunity to shoot him.

1 Like

Hey guys, have you managed to up your relationship stat with someone to the ā€˜significant otherā€™? I had the romance route with Lakota and I can only get it up to 75%.

Iā€¦ donā€™t think you can? Not yet, at least. (Maybe in season 2?) Though of course itā€™s up to @Nocturnal_Stillness to give the final verdict on that.

1 Like

Oh I see. :smile: I hope it can continue at the second season. Thank you!

I once glitched Scarletā€™s RS to 91% but that was before the relationships patch. Maximum RS is 70ish for the first game.

Yeah SO will be achieved in Season 2

5 Likes

Recently iā€™ve had a few e-mails asking for new game plus passwords they readers have gotten before but forgot. So it got me thinking of ways to record it in the app and it occured to me I could use the achievements for it and achievements iirc are saved so once you get one you can see you have it in other playthroughs.

Iā€™m thinking something like this

Choice of Games - youā€™ve played another awesome game; now you can use code Hosted Games to unlock new ones.

So when you get the relevant achievement you still see the achievement name, the text but also the relevant ngp code.

Itā€™d be easy enough to change to. Question is do you think its a good idea?

4 Likes

The first time i played i got him as a the guide, then later i accidently shot him so then i restarted so i could go back and shot the other werewolf, but i would pick the same stuff and always get Marcus, help me plz

i wounded jack but i still got marcus, donā€™t know if i had 1 awareness tho

just got to the case, Jack is here, thanks, even tho the other time i shot jack (wounding him) and still got marcus, probably did some decision that changed it, still thanks, this game gets better the more i learn about it, iā€™ve restarted so many times to correct mistakes i can probably write the game from scratch haha

So, here i am again, just finished the game like 30 minutes ago, and itā€™s definately a MUST PLAY on ā€œHosted Gamesā€, iā€™m playing trough it again now, but i need help with one thing, in the test you get on the beggining of the game, the maximum you can get is 13, i did the test with the help of The Google God, and i always get 11, is there any trick questions ( except for the riddle with iā€™ve read that the answer is 2802 donā€™t know if itā€™s right) do i have to do something different to get 13? also, some tips on the game would be welcome :smile:

1 Like

The riddle is answered as ā€˜Oneā€™.

3 Likes

Here are all the codes iā€™ve been able to discover in the game so far

Hosted Games
Romero
Woof
Stoker

i also heard something about a code with lets you use the Desert Eagle, canā€™t seem to find it tho

2 Likes

Perhaps you should go play Zombie Exodus? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i did, got pretty fair in it but never finished, the game didnā€™t catch my attention much, i liked the characters but they seemed to get out-shadowed by the missions and non character related stuff, gonna try finishing it now so i can get the code, thanks BK youā€™ve been really helpful

Sure thing. Happy to lend a hand.

2 Likes

Season one re-edits update.

Actually got a bit more work down and episode one re-edits is about 90% done. A few additional scenes and variations as well as a few new choices.

Should be able to get the edits for the episode done by the weekend then only five more episodes to go through.

4 Likes

Oh, hey! Good to hear. Thatā€™s exciting.