Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

I want all of it, i’ll need it if i want my dysnasty of JRPG boss, i mean, did you see how many JRPG are out each years ? that will require lots of kids to go with the demand

I’m surprised no one made a comment about how the MC would have an easy time to get a costume at halloween, especialy the kitsune

3 Likes

I’m sorry that I don’t talk as much about the male ROs as I do about the others. However, the fact that I don’t talk About them doesn’t mean that I neglect them. I can assure that I put just as much effort into them as I do with the female ROs.

3 Likes

That’s the spirit.

However there is one thing that I would like to ask you. Why excatly “dynasty of JRPG bosses”?

I’m suprised about that as well.

Also, interesting fact. Halloween (or other occasions where you can wear a costume) is extremly popular amongst Non-Humans, because for ones they are able to show their real appearances in public without attracting too much unwanted attention.

6 Likes

Because pretty much all the info you gave us on each race’s power remind me of JRPG bosses or at least the ‘dark rival’ who is evil at first because of darkness shenanigans and then join the partie

that and non human / half human + anime vibe = video game bosses (…or the cute mascot, but we’d need a cute / funny thing to say at the end of each sentence)

especialy the Kitsune and the Dragon, i mean, like half of all JRPG i’v played have a Kyubi as a boss at some point or a humanoid Dragon

(that and i’v been playing way too much Disgaea lately)

5 Likes

Believe me @Fay you weren’t the only one thinking going after Selena

4 Likes

I see, another ally.

Petition to start a cult fanclub for Lena

9 Likes

Can I joyn?

4 Likes

We’re always recruiting, join us

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

8 Likes

Ok, this really start to get silly…………. where can I join?

But seriously now, I’m a little bit surprised with how popular Lena seemed to have become. It might sound a little bit silly, but I always thought the fact that Lena is half snake might make her a Little bit repulsive for some of you. It’s great to know that thats not the case.

4 Likes

I like the weird ones, first will be the snake, then the giant spider and the zombie.

3 Likes

She might be half snake, but her personality is more important, besides I love snakes they are adorable

3 Likes

That just makes her better.

3 Likes

did you ever notice how popular is the lamia you used for her picture ? she was kind of the big waifu a while back (i don’t remember if the dragon girl came after or before her though)

…yes i know way too much about the waifu game

3 Likes

Hey, so

I totally agree with this

Only reason to why I ditched Maria for Lena was because she was a half-snake and tbh I always had a thing for unique & unusual ROs.

5 Likes

We are the same on this, I always go for non-humans ROs, and lamias have a special place in my list, right next to arachnes, so Felicia is for my second route.

2 Likes

This is a m o o d

Ngl I’d definitely romance a gorgon if I had the option to.

Gotta love the snakes

3 Likes

We are kindred souls indeed, we need a basilisk too for the snake waifu group.

Here is one actually

2 Likes

You know what I need? I need Medusa. She’s pure waifu material as long as you don’t look her in the eyes.

There we have it, the iconic snake waifu trio

4 Likes

This may be really good

2 Likes

You know @Fay, I’m pretty sure it’s because of you I dreamed about Medusa last night.

Not sure whether she wanted to be in a video game or webcomic.
:sweat_smile:

I can’t wait to see the races in actions myself (especially the Grey Wolf). I think I shall name my Grey Wolf…Sirius O. Conner. :grin:

2 Likes