Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Author knows what’s up.

Tbh I came here to discuss about kitsune MCs. I’ve always been soft for Japanese mythologies and foxes. I always pick kitsune when I have the option to. And a big part to why I love them is mainly because of the aesthetic. Fluffy ears and 9 tails? Wonderful, love it.

me%20gathering%20a%20thing

13 Likes

Rad my friend :+1:

1 Like

Are some ROs going to break up with the MC if we have too high corruption?

1 Like

Yeah, foxes are awesome. My buddy died from a fox bite, which saved the whole village because we ate him

2 Likes

why is that fox trying to eat bread ? does he know it’s not meat ?

Yes, lena will be the one to stay the longest, before she breakes up, the reason will mostly be because they can’t stand to watch their beloved being corrupted
Lena will basically endure the most

1 Like

:sparkles: He’s a bread boi :sparkles:

By the way, it’s been quite some time since I visited this thread so I just wanna ask if Kitsune, Dragon and Grey Wolf MC can shapeshift?

5 Likes

[spoiler]insert image upload/link here[/spoiler]

Like this

7 Likes

Since Kitsune are beings who are famous for their shape shifting abilities, the Kitsune MC will of course possess such powers as well. For example, you will be able to turn yourself into a actual fox or (with lots of training) maybe even get the option to temporarily change your whole appearance.

Dragon’s were once able to change between their Dragon- and their Human-Form. Sadly, this ability has been more or less vanished throughout the millenia and the only (known) Dragon’s who still possess this ability are the eight elder Dragon’s. However, since the Dragon MC is a descendant of one of the eight there might be a chance that they inherited this ability as well.

The Grey Wolfs possess no shape shifting abilites. However, they are able to change into a state called “Beast Mode”, in which they let their beastly and feral nature take over their body and which turns them into deadly and ferocious beasts, who rely on the unpredictable movements of wild wolfs to tear their enemies apart.

8 Likes

Which elder dragon are we a descendant from? Sorry if you have already answered this question.

YES

Petition to make Kitsune!MC adopt a dog so that they can chase each other’s tails

13 Likes

Lyra, Elder Dragon of the element Light.

2 Likes

Will only our mother have a role in the story or our father will appear as well ? (would be funny if he is like Keichi from Ah! My Goddess / Aa! Megami-sama! since you said you wanted to put anime stuff into the game)

1 Like

Sadly, no. I believe I mentioned that before, but the father of the MC isn’t alive anymore. He died before the MC was born.

3 Likes

The Grey Wolf “Beast Mode”, what does that look like? Modern versions of werewolves, wolf shape or like muscles and veins bulging out?

How do we gain corruption in this story.

By using dark magic, you have to learn it first, though.

2 Likes

Now thats a awesome idea. To be honest, I may have already thought about the idea of giving you the chance to get a pet somewhere in the future, but I didn’t know if you like such a option. Well, looks like my worries have been unfounded.

Also, even without adopting a pet you would still get the chance to experience the scenario you just described with Maria, one of the ROs. You see, as a Nekomata Maria possesses the ability to turn into a cat and since she is known for her playful side I’m quite sure that she would love to play around with the Kitsune MC in their Fox-Form while being in her Cat-Form.

6 Likes

Hey so guess who I’m gonna romance

This is wonderful, thank you author :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Oh, I think I can guess who you mean.

But for real, Maria is a great choice. I mean, who wouldn’t like to romance a playful cat girl with a love for things like video games, anime and cosplay.

You’re welcome! :grin:

Also, I love these short clips you use. They are absolutely adorable.

5 Likes