Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Yes they can be destroyed through powerful attacks. But if thats the case, the used soul energy will be simply reabsorbed into the Users Body.

1 Like

ā€¦Does that mean that they die if broken/destroyed?

I believe you have misunderstood something. Ultimatas arenā€™t weapons, they are powerful techniques or skills.

1 Like

No. They will only be weakened for a certain amount of time.

1 Like

Oh yh i forgot, sorry. So can i guess that Zen Shometsu has something to do with electricity.

Yes. Zen Shometsu is like a extremly powerful electric discharge. The released electrical energy will eradicate everything in its effective radius.

2 Likes

Perfect. Perfect. Commence evil plan

2 Likes

Hmmm, if our soul can change color when we commit sins, or getting tainted as you say, can our soul change color when we fall in love? Or in game terms, when getting an RO? :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry, but no. The color of your Soul wonā€™t change if you fall in love with someone.

1 Like

Oh well.

The dark side awaits :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Forgot to ask this (sorry), but do virtuous acts - like standing up to a boss-class monster to save someoneā€™s life, turning down power in exchange for peace, etc. - change our MCā€™s soul color? Make it brighter or something?

2 Likes

Yes. If you would do very virtuous or noble acts, the color of your soul would brighten up. Beings with the purest souls, for example, have a white soul color.

3 Likes

paints my soul white

4 Likes

Little summary of how the six playable species would look like.

Kitsune: You will have fox ears and a white fox tail.

Half Dragon: Your forearms and a part of your legs will be completely covered with scales. A few single scales are also spread over the rest of your body. You will also sport a dragon tail.

Grey Wolf: You will have wolf ears and a wolf tail. Your forearms and a part of your legs will be covered with fur.

Raiju: Since your character will be in the beginning of the adult phase of the Raiju life cycle, your character will have a long tail, thin markings on their face and lightly pointed fur covered ears.

Gunslinger/Duelist: You will be constantly surrounded by a barely visible aura. The aura will be mostly centered and only visible around your arms. This gives them a glowing, almost ghostly look. The aura will also have a little effect on the hair of your character. This effect will be, that a few strands of your hair will lightly float in the air.

17 Likes

Like those descriptions!

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to say this, but I need a little bit more time to finish the demo. I will try my best, so that I can release the demo during the next few weeks. Again iā€™m really sorry and I do hope that this wonā€™t pose a problem.

11 Likes

No need to rush, all of us will wait patiently, so take your time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry. Most of us at here update our game around a week or two, while the others are monthly.

And as a gamer, thereā€™s a saying, ā€œbetter delay than buggy release.ā€

5 Likes

So if not this, I have to worry that my partner is scaly/furry?

Hey, I need those errors to elevate my sense of self worth! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, more or less. I do hope this wonā€™t pose a problem.

1 Like