Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Its ok, I can fully understand you. To be honest, I mostly feel the same about such small details or pieces of information.

1 Like

Of course you could try to surpass her. However, I believe that won’t be that easy. I mean, there is reason why Musashi is considered as one of the strongest swordfighters in history.

3 Likes

Having Musashi be a woman remind me of Eiyuu Senki World Conquest, where every big ‘Hero’ (like King Arthur) and important figure historic (like Nero or Napoleon, even Rasputin and Ivan the terrible) are women despite the MC remembering them as men (it’s linked to the big final twist)

Isn’t Florence Nightingal a real person or a book character or something ? that name remind me of something

3 Likes

Yep, Florence Nightingale was a real person. To be more precisely, she was an English social reformer and statistician, and the founder of modern nursing.

4 Likes

What would those new classes do when we go ‘crazy mad’ ? since you talked about something like that, like our character losing his shit against a thug and each class doing something different, like the Kitsune summon hellfire, the were go full beast ETC ? i think i remember something like that while i was reading the thread

3 Likes

Hehe, sorry but thats going to be a suprise.

However, there is one thing I can tell. No matter which race you pick, once you lose it its going to get messy (or well, bloody).

9 Likes

See, I was going to make a “Lancer is suffering” joke but then

came up.

Oh and of course mandatory Fate gender bends with Musashi.

4 Likes

Is there a newer link for this WIP?

No, not yet.

It’s alright you can make the lancer jokes I will be fine with it.

1 Like

Alright. I’ll be waiting eagerly for it. Thanks for the response

2 Likes

What will the Ultimatas be for the new races?

Now I am torn Atlanta is like a personal hero of mine but scáthach is one of my favourites but I do have a question isn’t scàthach a goddess so if she is our ancestor wouldn’t that make us a god?

1 Like

Scáthach wasn’t really a Goddess, but rather a mighty warrior-queen from the Celtic Mythologie’s Ulster Cycle. In the legends, she was the queen and gatekeeper of a foreign realm called the " Land of Shadows ", a cursed land filled with undead and nightmarish creatures and an atmosphere that would kill most mortal creatures in a matter of minutes. It was said, that Scáthach possessed a power immense enough to obtain control over and close the gate of the " Land of Shadows ", which granted her full immunity against the cursed aura of the realm as well as the power to ward off its deadly creatures. Thanks to her powers, she was the only being who was not only able to traverse through the realm completely unscathed, but also capable of opening and closing the portal to the “Land of Shadows” whenever and wherever she wanted, which basically granted her full control over this cursed place and, ultimately, made her to the unofficial ruler of the realm.

4 Likes

So like the speedforce?

Umm, I don’t see similarities to the speedforce. Why do you think they are similar?

It’s a different realm, only the flash can control it,and only he can control it

Yeah, but it doesn’t give you speedster powers.

I know it just sounds a lot like it

Also, isn’t the speedforce some extradimensional energy source that gives speedsters their powers?