I too can test it for you

1 Like

I am also interested in testing.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man: me interested

:fox_face:

Though
@BrachydiosX
I would like to know exactly what kind of feedback ur looking for.

1 Like

im interested if possible

1 Like

I am also interested in beta testing.

1 Like

Im still interested in testing if that’s still an option. Can’t wait to experience this.

1 Like

I’m interested in beta testing if there is still a spot.

1 Like

Can i test too?..

1 Like

Interested in testing as well

1 Like

I’m looking for help with things like spelling mistakes, typos or continuity errors. However, I’m also open for suggestions in how to improve my story. Maybe you find a certain scene that sounds strange or doesn’t make any sense to you. In that case it would be nice if you would point that scene out so that I can rework it. Maybe you even have your own ideas in how said scene could be improved and how to make it more convincing.

3 Likes

me think me can do that
:raising_hand_man: choose me

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Alright, you’re in. I only hope that my new reworked story can fulfill your expectations and won’t disappoint you.

1 Like

I would like to test it if I can

1 Like

I would like to test please.

1 Like

cant wait for the story

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t excepted so many replies or so many who would like to help me. It’s really great to see that so many of you are interest in my story and work. I’m really grateful for all your offered help and I will send each of you the link to the updated Demo as soon as I’m done with the last section.

9 Likes

Oh I’d like to test it too

1 Like

Count me in on this bests test too. Nothing doing anything at the moment so I got some time.

2 Likes

Hey over here 2, on vacation so I really got nothing else 2 do

1 Like