Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Hehe…anyone know we’re the new demo is…If there is one :sweat_smile:

It is currently in making…it will come soon™

3 Likes

Thx just saw a lot of pep talkin about new stuff and I thought there was a new demo some where :grin:

Brachy is using every free minute to write this, though school is taking away much time, but it will be done soon

1 Like

Why must you do this, Now I want to go with Lena First, god I am indecisive.

2 Likes

Yuno Gasai level love or just regular love.

2 Likes

Will the new demo have the scene where you go rampage on these people harrasing Mia lol

It will still have such a scene, but not in the same way I originally imagined. I had to change this scene because it would have simply created too many flaws.

2 Likes

Now harasser is supernatural and someone is going to stop us from killing them ? Or he is normal and cris will stop us from killing them, so supernaturalcops wont cage us?
I want to kill them, every individual foolish enogh to threaten my mc’s friends deserves to die.

cause and consequece.

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Yep, you got it right. In the new version all the assailants, including the guy who threatens Mia (his name will be Jake by the way), will be non-humans and someone will stop you before you get the chance to kill Jake.

2 Likes

makes sense. :face_with_monocle:

can i “almost” kill him?

1 Like

No, you can’t. It would just create too much problems for your character.

However I have good news for you. Spoiler:You will actually meet Jake again much later in the story during one of your future cases, where he will Play the part as one of the main antagonist’s. Of course you will have to fight him again, but this time you can actually decide his fate without anyone stopping you.

6 Likes

Sounds interesting, i guess i will extinguish him

2 Likes

It just means higher interests.:blush:

And my rates are kinda high

2 Likes

Who was the first soulmancer and what weapon(s) did they create and why/how did their weapons of the soulmancer race change from whatever they originally were to the newer weapons like guns? And who/what is the being that Jack Freeman supposedly made a deal with for control over time?

The weapons of the first Soulmancer’s were simple weapons like swords, knifes, spears or bows.

Soulmancer always tried to follow the progress of our world in terms of weaponry to be able to defend themself effectively against other races. They often adapted their weapons according to the newest inventions and weapons and sometimes even tried to personalize those weapons with their own concepts and Designs, which resulted in the creation of unique and powerful weapons like Lichtblick and Lawbringer.

Of course there are also many Soulmancer who prefered to stay with the traditional weapon types.

I’m sorry, but I can’t answer this question right now. It would be a too big spoiler for the individual story of the Gunslinger.

5 Likes

Not sure if this was asked already but will there be a option to marry your Ro?

1 Like

Hello! :3

So I’ve been lurking here for a while and I’m very excited for the new demo!

I haven’t been following much, but I have to say that you have spent a lot of time with the worldbuilding and characters, and you don’t really see that very often. :+1:

The ROs look very well developed and interesting too despite there being so many! I don’t really know who I want to go for yet. Looks like I’ll have to wait :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I’m a bit disappointed though when you mentioned that we can’t choose our character’s height and body type anymore, buuut I know from experience what it’s like having too many variables. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, my female half dragon and male gunslinger are waiting! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. :blush:

If you don’t mind this question I would really like to know if one of the romance option has already piqued your interest at this point?

Yes, the height for your character will be pre set. Same goes for the body build of your character. However, it is important to note that each of the five playable races has it’s own unique build, so you can still influence the figure of your character.
Also, even though the overall figure of your character will be preset there will be still certain options that will grant you the chance to personalize your figure to some extent. For example, as a female character you will get the option to choose the cup size of your character.

4 Likes

I reread some of the info again, so…

My female character is interested in either Robert or Christian.

My male character is going for Emilia for sure, but he’d definitely have a hard time dismissing Christina, Tara or Laura. (We can only romance one at a time, right?) :sweat_smile: In fact, I’m tempted to play as my male character first even though I usually always play as female first.

Well I can live with that. And you’re welcome!

1 Like