Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

@BrachydiosX

Will we get to meet her father?

I’m sorry, but I can’t answer this question right now since it might be definetely a too big spoiler for Sophia’s romance path. However, I can at least say, that the part with Sophia’s father might play a quite important role later on in her romance path. But if you want to know, how significant this part will be within Sophia’s story, I can only recommend to follow her romance path.

5 Likes

Fair enough. Looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

One last thing. Some time back I told you, that the figure of your body will be already pre set and that it will only vary based on the gender of your character. However, during the last few days I decided to include something new. I decided to give every of the five races a unique figure and certain body measurements, to seperate them a little bit more from each other and to give them a little bit more recognition value.

Here is the small overview about the different figure types of the five playable races. (I’m sorry if some of these descriptions might not be as detailed as others, but I promise you that you will get a more elaborate description during the character creation.)

Kitsune: As a Kitsune your character would have a slim and quite attractive figure.

Grey Wolf: Your body would be, in accordance to your unmatchable phyiscal traits, very athletic. Your character would have muscular arms and legs as well as a trim abdomen. Also, there will be some small differences between male and female Grey Wolfs. Female Grey Wolfs are less visibily muscled than their male counterparts and their tails would be a great deal more fluffier than the tails of the male Grey Wolfs.

Dragon: Suprisingly, as a Dragon you won’t have a unique or unusual figure. Despite your unmatchable and almost godlike powers, your character would have a quite average figure. However, there is actually one deviation, which only affects the female Dragon MC. This deviations would be, that most Dragon Females are large breasted. (Before you ask: Don’t worry there are also plenty of female Dragons with smaller bust sizes)

Summary

The “common” figure of the female Dragon MC would basically look like this:

Raiju: Your character would have a slim and quite athletic figure, with especially muscular legs and an overall muscularity. However it is important to note, that the muscularity of the Raiju MC won’t be as distinctive as by the Grey Wolf MC.

Soulmancer: As a Soulmancer your character would have a slender and quite elegant figure.

9 Likes

As always, love the information!

4 Likes

I’m really sorry. but there is one last little matter where I could need your help. This matter regards Christian/Christina, one of the characters of the main cast.

As you already know, Chris is the only one the characters within my game (at least until now) whose gender you can pick upon meeting them for the first time and in case of Chris this decision has actually a strong influence on the whole Story. You see, based on your decision of Chris’s gender you will get different scenes and interactions throughout the game. Even the romance paths for Christian and Christina will differ quite strongly from each other. Sadly, until now I only managed to finished (well almost) all the unique scenes for Christina, while leaving Christian’s scenes completely out (mainly because I found it somewhat easier to write unique and funny scenes for a female character).

So, now comes the part where I could need your help. You see, it would definitely take some more time to also finish Christian’s part, but since I would like to post the new demo relatively soon I thought it might be more recommendable to leave out Christian’s scenes completely (at least for now) and to set Chris gender automatically on female. Don’t worry, I would add Christian’s part and also the options to choose Chris’s gender somewhere in the near future.

What do you say about this decision? Is it ok for you if I would leave out Christian’s scenes for now or would you prefer that I finish his part first (which might take a few more weeks/months) before I post the new demo?

10 Likes

Leave them out for now.

4 Likes

Leave it out until a later time

1 Like

Leave them out for now.

1 Like

It’s fine as long as you add them later, :ghost: just plz don’t decide to abandon it in the future. :clown_face:

1 Like

Don’t worry, that won’t happen. The concept for Chris was one of my very first ideas as I started this project and I won’t just abandon this idea. It would just take a little more time to finish Christian’s part, but I promise you that in the end you will be able to experience all the unique scenes and interactions of both Christina and Christian without any kind of restriction.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’m speaking for everyone else, but I’ve always been a fan of authors putting out material as it becomes available.

New scenes/options being added later just gives me a reason to play again.

3 Likes

What is the difference between female and male Chris? I see a lot of games where they just gender-flip characters.
Anyway I’d say leave it for later, you can even release the demo as it is now since it doesn’t have to be perfect but just to show what the game is like

Even tho i generally prefer fully done(well, as fully as possible) if Christian wont play much part in upcoming demo and scenes wont differ much upload it together with demo

I wanted to change this concept a little bit within my game. Ok to be honest, at first I only wanted to simply change the respective pronounce for Christian and Christina and simply leave it that. However, as I worked a little bit more on Chris’s personality I realized that there is a great opportunity to create unique interactions and scenes, especially in terms of Chris’s personality.

You see, Chris has a rather outgoing and sometimes even quite impulsive and sarcastic personality. Due to their Zombie nature, Chris doesn’t possess many inhibitions and because of this, they are mostly focused on satisfying their own cravings and don’t really care for what others might think about them or their actions (well, except for the MC). Some of their actions might even be a little off from what most people would see as “appropriated”.

Of course, Christian’s and Christina’s personality will be exactly the same, however the way they might act or the things they would do in certain situations will differ a little from each other. For example, there are certain things that only Christina could or would do in specific situations, like particular displays of affections towards the MC. Same goes for Christian.
With this idea and concept in mind, I wanted to create unique scenes for both Christian and Christina so that first, the choice of Chris’s gender will actually have an impact on the game; second, that it might give you several quite entertaining scenes and third, that it might even increases the replay value.

14 Likes

Fascinating. I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

So, there are a few last things (partly even quite important things) that I wanted to share with you. These informations are mainly about the romances in the first book and the upcoming demo.

First of all the part about the romances. This is actually a quite important part, so I thought it might be recommendable to share it with you.
While you will meet most of the romance options during the story of the first book you won’t be able to romance all of them immediately. You see, the romance options are basically split in two halfs. The first half are the characters who are close to the MC like Chris, Mia and Lena, or their Colleagues and fellow Agents like Nick, Jayce and Tara. They will all be available as romance options in the first book and you can start their romance paths if your affection towards one of these characters is high enough.
The other half are the characters which you will meet for the first time during the course of the story, like Laurence, Maria, Robert, Felicia and Sophia. Sadly, they won’t be available as romance options during the first book, instead their romance paths will be available in the second book. However, you can still interact with them or flirt with them to increase their affection towards you, which will make it much easier to start their romance path in the future.

Secondly, the demo. I’m sorry to say this, but there came up one little problem that gave me a constant headache during the last few weeks. This Problem is about a quite crucial scene within the Prolog, to be more precisely the scene where the MC awakens their powers to save Mia. As you probably remember, i gave you a short summary for how this scene will play out a few months back. Sadly, what I realized while writing this scene was, that it is much more complicated to implemt than I first thought. No matter what I tried, it simply never played out the way I want it to be. To solve this problem I tried to find some alternatives and after some time I actually came up with a more promising concept, which thankfull won’t give as much Problems as the old one. Now all I have to do is to implement this new concept, which sadly requires me to rewrite several parts of the Prolog. But don’t worry, I will give my best to apply the new changes as fast as possible, so that I can post everything in a few days.

Well then, that was all. I hope you liked those informations.

7 Likes

At least I can build towards romancing Robert.

Do any of the ROs have a type so to speak?

What do you mean by Type? Do you mean if they have any preferences?

1 Like

Yes. That’s what I meant.