Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

I think I’d be either Gunslinger or Kitsune and romance Mia/Laurence but you really need to play first to see who is your favorite RO.
As for powers Darkness seems interesting as long as it doesn’t corrupt you and I’d probably learn water cause the water dragon seems nice, or light cause it’s interesting to have both light and darkness.

No idea about the personality but I don’t like the whole thing about having to hide your power from the world so I’d probably be against the D.S.R rules.
My characters tend to be kind/compassionate usually but cruel against bad people

But yeah most of these things are kinda hard to judge without playing

1 Like

I’m not very good with writing stuff but here is my main character description

Summary

Name:Daichi Inukai
Species:Raijuu(Dog)
Race:Asian(Japanese)

Appearance:He is pretty short around 162 cm and a bit chubby with green eyes and black hair,
he always wear a flannel hoodie with a t-shirt under it and a black khaki pant,he also wear a black rectangular glassess…

Personality:He is a shy person and always nervous when talking with someone because of that he is always thinking before doing anything and prefer to be alone,he will do anything for the agency without question and he can be pretty ruthless when dealing with his enemy,he doesn’t understand joke and pretty innocent…

He have interest in forbidden magic,healing and water based magic
He have a crush on Laurence

2 Likes

@Blank Don’t worry about the Long post, but I have to say that I’m really impressed by all your details. You really thought this through. Thank you for sharing this.

I know it’s not that easy to judge or answer, but still thanks for sharing your ideas.

Well, you descriped your character quite good. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

3 Likes

I have no idea…probably I will go for a female wolf and romance all the guys I can :laughing:
Jokes aside, I’m not much into create flirty characters, but I create different girls to romance different guys.
As a character, my favourite to play is the serious professional who try to stik to the rules, but tryng to keep her friends safe (that’s probably why I favourite more mature but grumpy/jokers RO, to balance the seriousness of my character. Plus I like tsundere/ice king guys.)
I’d probably go with a fighting class, or support, depending on the wim of the moment.

It’s hard for me thinking of wich guy I’d like to romance first, because we know little about them.

1 Like

I have a male Grey Wolf named Godric and a female half dragon named Raena.

1 Like

Cool. I really like the names that you choose for your characters. :+1:

1 Like
Summary

My usual MC (when possible) is someone
Mostly stoic/ Serious
Calculating
Ruthless
Blunt
Gentlemanly
lazy
and loyal (cares for its friends, enough to bend its ruthless nature)
prfer to bend the rules( not for personal gains, just to speed things up) If we where talking about superheros, my MC would be something like a vigilante, maybe an anti-hero.

As for power
My MCs mostly focus on stealth, speed, agility and brains. They like efficiency over flashyness and like to be as independente as possible, which means they like to end things swiftly and have some knowledge of healing.
Mc a good fighter. However, since it focus on stealth and swiftness, it doenst have the stamina nor the strength to endure a lengthy fight, and a stronger foe( directly).

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Wow, thats also pretty detailed. Good Job. :+1:

Also, I can ensure you, that most of your mentioned character traits will be available, so you can basically create your usual MC without much trouble.
Though, you didn’t mentioned which race you would like to choose. Would you be so kind and maybe mention that as well, or do you don’t know yet which race you want to pick?

I don’t have the rest of their personalities figured out.

1 Like

It’s ok. To be honest, it’s not an easy question to answer and it will be probably much more easier to answer, once you actually played the game

1 Like

Raena is more strategic than Godric.

1 Like

I would like to pick kitsune. I think u said theyre charming and frail-bodied (is that a word? ).
So im willing to build something like an anti-social kitsune fighter which means they know how to use weapons and fight, and are more inclined to use this knowledge than its innate power( unless extremely needed).
Something like a fencer (the rpg class, a swift swordsman, not very Strong but very agile, dodges instead of blocking, “quality over quantity” few yet accurate strike, etc) or a fighter (like a martial artist).
I dont want to make something like a berserker out of them ( dont think its possible, plus berserkers are kinda dumb).

thats coz i like the contradiction, also i like foxes. Basically im an idiot.

Acceptable?
:fox_face:

1 Like

Good choice. I think it is quite Matching for a Dragon to be strategic and calculated.

Honestly, I’m downright impressed by your character concept. Thanks for such a detailed answer.

Also, I like foxes as well, which is One of the reasons why I included the Kitsune as a playable race. So, there is definetely no need to feel like a idiot.

2 Likes

Raena’s scales are blue.

1 Like

Say, is there a meaning behind the names Godric and Reena, or did you simply choose these names because you like them? If you don’t mind the question.

1 Like

I’m probably going to end up making two or three characters. A kitsune, a raiju and a soulmancer gunslinger. Most likely going to name the kitsune Rosinante, the raiju Aegon and the gunslinger Michael as I usually go by one of those three names in a story.

1 Like

I’m probably going with the Male Gunslinger, name would probably be Kane. He would be a cold calculating person on the job, but a little kinder when off-duty. He would not be afraid of breaking the rules even if that gets him into some hot water with the D.S.R., he just wants to get the job done. Dabbling in the forbidden arts to gain power always goes great for people so why not do that as well(I have a bad feeling about this but lets see what happens) As for the RO, it’s always hard to choice so off the top of my head it would probably be Christina.

1 Like

Raena has a slightly Targaryen esque sound to it. Thought it would be good for a half dragon.

I really like the name Godric. Have for years. I have a character who’s a werewolf with that name.

1 Like

I got a new idea for a character:
I want to make a black cat Raiju and call her Luna (always wanted to have a cat with this name lol). Also I want to learn shadow and moon/stars magic on this character so it would fit the name. By the way could characters who are not half dragons learn moon magic?

She would be sneaky and mysterious and would use her speed and stealth in battle to get close to enemies and then strike them with her claws and electricity. She’d learn dark magic but only the shadow type and not the evil/corrupting type.
Her ultimate power would be a stream of dark purple lightning that turns everything it touches to ash and leave no trace of them (something like the Lightning Storm spell in Skyrim)

In terms of personality, she would usually be withdrawn and not open up to others easily.
But when she gets close to someone she’d act in a cute way and want to play and cuddle with them (like a cat would).
She would also pretend not to care about her friends but miss them when they leave and get really happy when they return (also like cats lol). She would probably romance Maria cause she’s a cat too, or maybe Tara.

3 Likes

Wow. I have to admit that I’m pretty impressed by your new idea. Hats off to your great character concept.

Of Course they can, though that might be a Little bit harder than learning any of the other Magic types. To be honest, the only person who can actually teach you Star/Moon Magic is Aurelia. The same applies for Mana and Abyss Magic.
However, I can ensure you that this problem is actually quite easy to solve. All you have to do is trying to befriend Aurelia and Mana once you meet them, if you want to learn some of their arts and powers. If you are succesful with befriending the twins both of the them would be more than willing to teach you the principles of their powers.

Well, “Zen shōmetsu”, the Ultimata of the Raiju, already has this effect so I think this won’t be a Problem. However, your lightnings are supposed to have a light blue color. Though maybe I could give you the option to influence and choose the color of your lightnings, so you might actually be able to give your lightnings a dark purple color.

3 Likes