Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

What does the Grey Wolf look like?

Didnt I posted that already? But nevermind. I can explain it again.

As a Grey Wolf, your character would still have a human-like body, but with some particularies. Your character will sport wolf ears, a wolf tail as well as fur, which covers parts of your arms and legs.

Your character would basically look like this:

(in public)

(at home)

13 Likes

Now that you changed the story will the scene where you awaken your power be removed? I think you could make it that you’d have a normal prologue with the awakening and childhood scenes, but then your dream will come true and the D.S.R team will save you from that demon guy. Later you’d train and want to become like them until you’ll eventually join them. Then the next chapter will go forward and show you as a part of the team maybe?

1 Like

Hmm. :thinking:

A interesting Suggestion. However, the new Prolog was already designed for the new Story. Also, it wouldn’t work out, since the “demon guy” is supposed to appear much later, when the MC is older. The reason for that is, that he is supposed to be the first antagonist in the Story.

1 Like

Why did the MC join the agents then? Is it because you or your friends/family were attacked by supernatural beings? Or you felt like you want to protect people? Or maybe it’s just your job and you need it for money?
Also about Chris, what does it mean like them being a zombie? The Description makes them look like normal humans with regeneration, usually zombies are more like corpses

1 Like

To answer your first question, the reason why the MC joined the D.S.R. depends on you. Later in the Story, probably during the first chapter, I would give you the Option to choose the reason why you joined the D.S.R… Did you joined the D.S.R. because you wanted to protect others or simply because of the decent payment. Maybe you joined because you get the Chance to fight against other Supernaturals, or simply because you wanted to make your mother proud, who also works as a Agent. In the end I would leave the choice to you.

To your second question. Zombies, at least in my Story, are a natural born race. They aren’t “actually” undead and are in points of appearance relatively close to humans. However the reason for their Name is because of their high regenerative abilities. Zombies have the highest regenerative abilties of all supernatural beings. Were other Supernaturals Need a week to recover from a wound, Zombies need only a couple of seconds. They can recover from almost every kind of wounds, illnesses and can even regrow lost limbs. However, this only works as long as their brain isn’t damaged. Their regenerative abilities are even more pronounced than those of the Phoenixes. Those abilties gave them a reputation of being “undead” which resulted lastly in the name “Zombie”.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone for voting for your favorite choice for the appearance of the Raiju. I really appreciate your participation and I’m content to say, that I will include the “Tiger” as the fifth Option for the appearance of the Raiju.
Though, I have more good news for you. I really liked some of the other suggestions for the appearance of the Raiju and decided to change my former concept a little. As I already said, your Options for the Raiju until now, where Fox, Cat, Dog and Wolf. However I already have both a Fox and a Wolf as species and since I don’t want that things seem too repetitive, I decided for another change. I cut out both Wolf and Fox as Options for the appearance of the Raiju and replace them with two of the suggestions. My choice for the replacements fell on the “Red Panda” (since I can’t help but imagine how cute the MC would like with the features of a Red Panda) and the “Cheetah” (since it would simply match with characteristics of the Raiju).

Again, thank you everyone for your participation and I hope you like the new change.

9 Likes

At first I loved the idea of being a gunslinger but now? A tiger raiju is so awesome!

3 Likes

At home pic why did you do that to us.

Is there something wrong with the “at home” picture?

Needs to look cleaner it can be seen as dirty quite easily.

Hmm, ok. Well I think its rather cute than dirty and no one seemed to be bothered by the Picture until now. Also, don’t forget that it always depends on the view of the observer how a picture looks like. Only because you see it as possible “dirty” doesn’t mean that others see the same.

5 Likes

If you ask me the at home picture is adorable

8 Likes

Yup, I agree, its not dirty at all. You can easily see the sleep/drowsy bubbles on the top right (our left) of her head, the tear from yawing at the corner of her left eye (our right) and that her mouth is open from yawning with her right hand in front as the universal gesture during a yawn.

I’ll be honest and say I can have quite the perverted mind at times, but even I saw this picture as nothing but cute/adorable. If you see this as “dirty” you need to get your mind out of the gutter and take another look at the picture with your mind clear.

4 Likes

Meh I’m a high schooler so of course I’m a perceive it that way. Kitsunes are so common why not bakeneko if you plan to add any other specioes.

I do not intend to add a new species. I think six playable species is perfectly adequate. Also, I picked Kitsune as a playable species because they are my favorite supernatural creatures. I always wanted to create a game were you could play as a Kitsune.

7 Likes

all those options for the raiju sound pretty good I’m almost tempted to pick it, but nope I’m going to stick with the grey wolf. :sneezing_face::smirk:

2 Likes

Alright everyone, since we have set the options for the appearance of the Raiju, I should probably explain how your character would look like. So first, their distinguish features consist of animalistic ears, a tail, fur that covers parts of the arms and legs, as well as fine markings across their faces. Each of the five options will have those features, however there are still some limitations, which I will explain in the following.

Option: Cat

Your character will sport cat ears, a slender tail and fur which cover parts of their arms and legs. Your fur, tail and ears would have the same colour as your hair.

Your character would look a little like this:

Option: Dog

Your character will sport dog ears, a bushy tail and fur which cover parts of their arms and legs. Your fur, tail and ears would have the same colour as your hair.

Option: Tiger

Your character will sport tiger ears, a slender tail and fur which cover parts of their arms and legs. However, your fur won’t match with the colour of your hair. Instead you can choose from four colour schemes. You can pick orange and white fur with black stripes, white fur with black stripes, white fur with orange stripes or (the rare case) entirely white fur without any stripes.

Option: Cheetah

Your character will sport cheetah ears, a slender tail and fur which cover parts of their arms and legs. However, your fur won’t match with the colour of your hair. Instead you can choose from four colour schemes. You can pick yellow fur with black dots, cream colored fur with red dots, white fur with black dots or (the rare case) entirely black fur.

Option: Red Panda

Your character will sport matching animalistic ears, a long bushy tail and fur which cover parts of their arms and legs. However, your fur won’t match with the colour of your hair. Instead you have to go with a prescribed coloring. Like the name suggests, your fur would have a reddish-brown coloration. The inner part of your ears would be white, while the outer part stays red. Also, your tail would have a red and white ring pattern.

There was already a good picture posted, that displayed quite well how your character would look like as a Red Panda. I hope it’s ok, that I post it again.

And those are all the appearances for the Raiju. I hope you like them.

19 Likes

Tiger raiju for the win! Probably gonna go all white

Nya~
The neko will definatly be adorable, my problem a fencer at heart but i am intriged to take the neko

2 Likes