Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

When i saw the the word Reaper, i started playing. The song “Don’t Fear the Reaper”

2 Likes

Half dragon? You mean drakaina?

a half dragon=any creature that cross-breaded with a dragon.
Drakaina is the name to a sub-species of dragon that is only female or this Drakaina (mythology) | Myths of the World Wiki | Fandom

2 Likes

Here is a small overview about the basic skills for each of the six playable species. I thought you would like to get a little survey. (Sidenote: You will get detailed explanations about each of those skills in the coming first chapter)

Kitsune:

• Fire Manipulation
  • Illusions
  • Shape Shifting

Grey Wolf:

• Ice Manipulation
  • Beast’s Strength
  • Shape Shifting

Half Dragon:

• Dragon Skin
  • Shape Shifting
  • Voice of the old Ones

Raiju:

• Electricity Manipulation
  • Shape Shifting
  • Speed of Sound

Duelist

• Eye of the Duelist
  • Lunge
  • Riposte

Gunslinger

• Soul Grenades
  • Ricochet Shot
  • Fan the Hammer

The first chapter is almost done and I will probably be able to post it by the end of the week or during the next week.

16 Likes

For gunslinger i keep thinking of Erron Black

2 Likes

Shit i can’t decide between Raiju or kitsune i want to main magic but i like having lightning as my element

2 Likes

The second most strongest attributes of the Raiju are Magic and Strength. So you will still be able to main Magic as a Raiju (if you want to).

2 Likes

So the Soulmancer isn’t really a type of its own? Its the type that is linked to Duelist and Gunslinger and not standalone like the others?

1 Like

Soulmancer is a main species, while Duelist and Gunslinger are classifications. Soulmancer are classified according to their soul weapons.
For example, the mother of the Gunslinger MC has a sniper rifle as her soul weapon and is classified as a “Sniper”. The mother of the Duelist MC on the other hand has dual blades as her soul weapon and is classified as a “Blade Dancer”.
To sum things up, if you pick Duelist or Gunslinger, your character will be a Soulmancer.

5 Likes

what’s that?

2 Likes

I was wondering when someone would ask about that. It requires a longer explanation though.

In this world, there exists a ancient power that is called the “Voice of the old ones”. It was the language of the first Dragons, which are only refered to as the “Old Gods”. They possessed unimaginable, almost god-like powers and could materialize their powers with their voices. They could freeze time, create a black hole or eradicate entire landscapes with a single word. In the end they were so powerful that no one dared to face them. However, the first Dragons weren’t interested in the affairs of the other beings and kept their distance. During the centuries most trails of their existence vanished, but their language remained. It was taught to other Dragons and their descendants, the Half Dragons. Today, only a few beings still know the language of the first Dragons and are able to use it.

The Half Dragon MC possesses a certain knowedge in the language of the first Dragons and is able to speak it. However they are not able to use it in the same extent as the “Old Gods”. They need to combine several words in a specific order to materialize their powers.

The skill “Dragon’s Authority” lets you use the “Voice of the old ones” to break the will of nearby enemies and to intimidate them.

5 Likes

So we’re basically a half dragon dovahkiin batman?

Excuse me a moment while I go and let out my excitement in a sound proof room. walks away feeling super giddy

5 Likes

So… Dragon shouts. Excepts we only get one. I think I’ll go with kitsune… because magic.

3 Likes

I’m going with gunslinger because well…

4 Likes

So… how’s this project going? Anythink new?

2 Likes

Yes. I still work on the refining of the first and second chapter. Sadly, I didn’t had much time during the last few weeks. Nonetheless I will post a new update later this week.

10 Likes

Been waiting on the demo for a long time! :smile:

Summary

I mean honestly, you look like you haven’t sleeped in days.

slept

He lets out a sigh. “You really need to ruin this for me, aren’t you?”

don’t

3 Likes

I’m so sorry, I haven’t slept and I’m nit picking words and stuff, a few mistakes/things that just read oddly >.< (Not sure if someone already pointed them out?)
++
They are a testimony of your strongness
Um I think it’s meant to be like
" They are a testimony of your strength "
++
bathroom lamp starts flicker

bathroom lamp starts to flicker
Or maybe
bathroom lamp starts flickering?

Sorry,I like the game so far :smiley: can’t wait to see more of it.

1 Like

Sorry but I dont get it…

Soulmancer looks like human, right? So, why can’t he wear normal clothes?

It’s because of the concentrated aura around their arms. The gathered energy of the aura would rip open the sleeves of most normal clothes. However, this doesn’t apply for clothes made out of runic fibres, since they are more resistant.

3 Likes