Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

If there’s still a spot I’m very interested in beta testing

2 Likes

Also would be interested in beta testing

2 Likes

MMMMMMMM EXCELLENTE COMPADRE MMMMMMM

I am now immensely excited for further releases, a world without cute fox girls is a dark dark place

Also

@Fay I see you are a woman of culture my friend.

2 Likes

if i really must say it then yes i still am.

:fox_face:

Summary

Though may i suggest you release a list with the names of everyone who applied asking them to like the post if they are still interested
or something like that
so the thread wont be floded with

"i m still interestd "

posts.

2 Likes

Why is the demo not updated? It seems cool, but it ends when leaving the door… how am I gonna be amazing if the game just ends after leaving your house??? :frowning: I feel super disappointed that I can’t continue… but oh well… just gotta live with it I guess.

Cause it has yet to be written, what you saw is the old demo

6 Likes

That’s actually a good idea. It would probably also make certain things a little easier in the future.

Well then, here is the list with the names of all the beta testers. It’s 26 names alltogether and a mixture of both volunteers from the old list and several from the newer list. Also, since 26 is quite a sufficient number I probably won’t add any new testers. I only hope that I haven’t listed anyone who had no actual interest.:

Testers
  • Noah
  • Hearts
  • Le_Uyen
  • Blueyanick
  • howlin_drak
  • Bizimo
  • Bravo
  • Fay
  • LordNanachi
  • Jacob_knisley
  • stsword
  • Nevantyr
  • VainCorsair
  • Bluewolf
  • Shareef_Clayton
  • Terrel_Williams
  • lokidemon007
  • Zaro1789
  • Conor_Mccann
  • Zeom
  • MrDuke
  • DontJudge
  • Vashnik
  • Hollows
  • Smol_Tatortot
  • Okami-Nora
20 Likes

I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, but there is one last thing I need to ask you. Since the upcoming update will basically be a new start for my project I wanted to ask you if I should create a new thread and close this one, or if I should keep this thread and simply update my first post so that it corresponds with the new reworked version of my story?

3 Likes

Start a new one :point_up:

5 Likes

I agree, I think starting a new thread with a link to this old thread for reference would be a good fresh start!

3 Likes

I think it’s a bit sad to leave this thread but a fresh cut wolud be good

3 Likes

A fresh start would be great.

3 Likes

You might want to notify the moderators first if you want to start a new thread. Just to prevent confusion.

5 Likes

well the decision is yours, i hope I will find the new thread

2 Likes

I’ve honestly seen a good deal of authors do both, either just updating their current thread with the new demo or moving the new version of their story to a new thread altogether (tend to see this action more when the old thread itself is either close to ending or is noticeable long).

So it mostly depends on what your preference is.

3 Likes

Thank you for your replies. I think I will start over and create a new thread, which then hopefully will serve as the perfect foundation for my reworked story. Also, since several of my older concepts and ideas (which I posted here in this thread) have long since been scraped or changed, it might be not so bad to start over with a new thread. However, as @rosemary_and_sage suggested I will probably add a link to the old thread for references or insights on old discussions. I hope everyone is fine with this decision.

21 Likes

@BrachydiosX Not sure if this was asked before or not (too lazy to read through all those comments), but in your rewrite do you plan on keeping the original dream/nightmare prologue? I really thought it was pretty cool…

1 Like

Sadly, no. The reworked story has a different opening scene, which will be set even farther back in the past then the Prolog and will be centered around the mother of the MC, Yukio and Seraphina. However, it is also important to note that I didn’t scraped the idea with the Dream/Nightmare sequences entirely. I just pushed them a little bit further back into the story.

10 Likes

I don’t think that’s a bad idea… I thinks it’s a terrible idea… an Idea I like nonetheless.

2 Likes

Will the title still be the same or will you change it??

3 Likes