Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

I’m envious of your creativity.

2 Likes

I only have one word to describe this wip “meticulous”.
You create a great fiction world who looks really living, something who is really hard
I have great expectations in this Wip.
I have a question,you know El Pombero?
It’s a popular legend in Argentina and Paraguay,it’s a troublemaker creature know for steal things,eat your food and throw rocks to the people
you can ask him favors,but you need to do offerings to him for a month
It’s know to be a perv creature too

4 Likes

Thank you very much. :blush:

I hope I can meet your expectations once the new update goes live. Luckily, I can assure you that it won’t be that much longer. Especially since I have the next weeks of from school, which means that its finally writing/coding time.

Sadly, no. I’m not that familiar with south american mythology. My knowledge is more centered around european and japanese mythology.

Hmm, that’s very interesting indeed. I might even look into this a little bit further. Who knows, maybe that could even help me with the concept of a future character. Wouldn’t be so bad either. Until now I have only one other mythological creature from South America in my cast of future characters.

Thanks for mentioning this.

6 Likes

I wonder if maybe is La llorona i think she is the most know here in South America

Do you have any french mythological creature in the cast ?

Also there are a lot of creature to choose from in south america if you want more of them.

Umm, sorry but no. The character which I was talking about (his name is Lucas by the way) is a Boitatá, a brazilian forest spirit which takes on the form of a giant snake with bull horns and enormous fiery eyes.

No, at least not until now.

I know, but I still need to make a few inquiries in this area, since I’m not that well informed about south american mythology (as I mentioned before).

3 Likes

Technicaly, there could have been Kitsune in france and other european country, given how widespread the ‘Renart’ folk tales became in medieval europe.

same with Nekomata with ‘matagot’ legend in southern france.

1 Like

Interesting!

You don’t need to include every culture’s mythology in your game. If you do plan on writing a second book then maybe you can implement more diverse myths in that game. Focus on your strengths, not on the quantity of different mythological creatures you can fit into one game.

20 Likes

You know what, you are right. I should really try to focus more on my strengths to turn this project of mine in the story I want it to be. Also, I have to apologize for my eagerness. More than often than I would prefer (espcially when it comes to new ideas and concept) my eagerness and creativity might go a little bit aboard.

29 Likes

Can we have something like a rival?

Umm, do you mean like a nemesis or more as some kind of friendly rivalry?

Freindly rivalry

what if my save doesn’t show up when i come back to the game

Well, if its such a rivalry you are looking for I would suggest that you should stay close to Christina, since Chris can be quite competitve in certain areas (such as Martial Arts for example) and would without a doubt greatly enjoy to have someone who might pose a challenge for her or someone against whom she can go all out (of course only on a friendly basis).

2 Likes

Umm, what “save” are you talking about?

1 Like

has the demo been updated?

No, and I’m sorry about that.

4 Likes

No need to apologise, it’s all your work after all and it takes time to create good work like this

9 Likes

I really like the idea of this wip, and I hope everything goes wonderful. I might be a little biased since this was my first wip I read through on this site, but I still think it’s awesome.

1 Like