Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Umm, I think passing out might be a little bit too much but I appreciate the thought. Also, I’m happy about your enthusiasm and to see how much my little project seemed to have fascinated you.

5 Likes

This is like the most interesting WIP I have ever read.

7 Likes

Wait. Really?

6 Likes

No doubt about that.

:fox_face:

5 Likes

Definitely one of my favorites!

1 Like

It’s definitely a very interesting and unique wip I’m sure it will get tons of love I know I will.

1 Like

Yup it’s the “just take my money already” wip

3 Likes

Aww, thank you. :blush:

It really means a lot to me to hear that.

4 Likes

You deserve the praise, the work you do is admirable.

1 Like

Very true :+1:

1 Like

This is the first WIP that makes me interested.

2 Likes

Wow, Thanks. I honestly didn’t expect someone to say that, especially with all the great WIP’s that can be found here.

1 Like

The other WIPs aren’t nearly as good as this one…

1 Like

Wow. Again I didn’t expect to hear something like that. Thank you.

If you don’t mind the question, what exactly is it that makes my story so special to you? I noticed that a lot of you seemed to see my story as their personal favourite and I wanted to know why that is so.

5 Likes

I think people are intrigued because of your unique ideas and characters. I don’t think any text-based game has ever given someone the opportunity to pursue a snake lady coughlenacough. And then there are the different subplots to each species. Your ideas haven’t been done before and people are expecting a lot. You’ve given us a lot of promises to implement our ideas into your game and I guess that pleases a lot of people.

20 Likes

@BrachydiosX

Know the question isn’t aimed at me, but I’ve always had a soft spot for games that allow a player to become a living being that is something other than human. And when it’s clear that a lot of thought went on a creator’s end for the the kind of being’s culture and interaction in the world, that makes me enjoy the concept even more. Especially when the world is also given the same amount of treatment.

From what has been shared on this forum about the characters and the types of beings we can be, it’s clear that a lot of thought is going into all of these things. So I certainly am looking forward to see Ultima’s world and characters in action.

18 Likes

I just can not wait for the new link :slight_smile:

8 Likes

1- The lore is pretty interesting. Like the fact that non-humans live among humans in secret and played important roles in major historical events, or became prominent figures. I particulally like the way you describe the world, The are lots of races, segregationist?, magic, gods and a lot more things and still its does not feel over-the-top.

2-I love you character. they are diverse, have a past, have a mind of their own, they are likeable but most importantly( for me ) they have their own problem and their own way of dealing with them, they have emotion. More than appealing they are relatable, makes we sympathise with them.

3-then there is playable races, each with strenghs and drawbacks as well race specific thing ( dont want to go into detail) with add depth to the option and a lot of replayablity to the game. This part reminds me of Keeper sun and moon( something like this), a wip i liked a lot with different races, powers, etc.

4- i think there is more but i run out of whatever it is that fuels me sooo…

:fox_face:

Also

No pressure

10 Likes

your world is really interesting! i wish i could live in it! :star_struck:

This is my favourite WIP because of everything we already know about the world. It’s just one of the world with a great and interesting lore. It doesn’t seem like “Oh you are MC x and live in World Y, here is Problem Z… Deal with it.”
(I don’t say every single WIP in this Forum is bad. I really like some other WIPs, too.)
This is my favourite WIP because the world feels so alive. I like the premise of the supernatural and the way you
wrote/write it in the story. With all the races it probably will have a high replay value. Every Race has lore, too and a own story. The Chars are also a reason why I love this WIP. All of the Chars are interesting and I already like all of them. The all could be real persons (beside the Supernatural factor). The last thing I really like is that this WIP is a bit Anime like.

Because I’m not really good at writing I sum it up a bit

1. A wonderful world which don’t just exist for the MC (or at least it feels like that) and it feels like this world has a real backstory and doesn’t just exist for the MCs life (again at least it feels like that)

2. Interesting and unique Characters and ROs. They don’t feel like they’re just empty templates and represent just one characteristic or are just living to love the MC.

3. I love animes

4. You are a great Worldbuilder (did i mentioned that I love the world?)

5. In this WiP are many thing which in my subjective opinion are just awesome.

5 Likes