Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Now both

1 Like

2 Likes

Alright then. Lets sart with Emilia. Back in school, Mia was (similar to Lena) often the victim of bullying and harassment through her classmates. The reason for this were (again similar to Lena) the various prejudices towards her kind. You see, Succubi haven’t the best reputation within the non-human community and are often labeled as treacherous sex-crazed fiends with extreme perverted tendicies and inclinations, even though not all Succubi correspond to these characteristics, which is the perfect case for Mia. Mia is without a doubt the most innocent minded and pure character in my whole cast. There are probably even Angels who have more perverted tendicies then her. Sadly, that didn’t protected her from the various prejudices or the harassment through her classmates, who think of Emilia as that type of girl thats easy to her only because of her race.
Chris on the other hand was a little bit different. She wasn’t actually bullied, but she still had her Problems with finding friends due to her being a Zombie. You see, even though Zombies are a quite common race, there are still many things unknown about them, which is the reason why many races are afraid of them. Many even try to compare Zombies to their depiction in different medias, such as fiction for example, which usually doesn’t have an all to positive effect. This is the reason why Christina had it extremly hard to find friends back when she was younger, because most kids her age were extremly afraid of her (even though there was no reason for that).
Lastly Maria. She had actually never any problems with bullying or harassment through her classmates. The reason for this is, that Maria’s race (or Catgirls in general) is quite popular within the non-human community and because of this she never had any problems with kids her age back when she was younger.

11 Likes

@BrachydiosX I apologise if this was asked but how do the other non-humans view the races we can play us (are they feared, hated…)

2 Likes

:fox_face:

3 Likes

You don’t have to apologize. I am more than glad to answer all the questions you might have.

But back to your question. The playable races have certain reputations and standings within the non-human community. Most of them have a rather positive reputation within the non-human community and are partly even highly respected (Dragon and Soulmancer in particular) by the other races. However, their reputations aren’t completely untarnished. All of the playable races also have their so-called “negative sides”, flaws and peculiarities attributable to their nature or racial characteristics, like the mischieviousness of the Kitsune or the unpredictable nature of the Grey Wolfs caused by their Beast blood, which made other races afraid or at least wary of them.

13 Likes

Hey, so I don’t know if you’ve noticed but you’ve been using “wolfs” when adressing them in plural. It’s supposed to be “wolves”. Just telling you so that in the future you can write your game without having to change so many grammar mistakes.

9 Likes

Oh, well this is awkward. I seriously didn’t noticed that mistake until now. Thanks for pointing it out.

11 Likes

Is there any chance Ikarus was a real person in your world? Maybe an acient preforming of the Lhoran or a completly different Race

I try to include most of the famous mythological figures within the world of my story (even if they would only appear by Name) and turn them into real persons that once existed or still do. So yes, Ikarus was a Person that actually existed countless centuries ago. However, he wasn’t a non-human. He was simply a human who died because he overestimated the capabilites of one the magical inventions of his father.

4 Likes

Fair enough! :smiley:

Wow that’s very intresting

In there a newer link to the demo :stuck_out_tongue:

Patience, young one. The master will reveal to us the demo when he deems we are worthy.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t worry, the long wait will soon be over. Next week will finally come the long awaited first update, with the beforementioned Teaser and the first part of the Demo.

17 Likes

Clapping intensifies

5 Likes

Let me just get the good wine, to celebrate it

4 Likes

10 Likes

pass out

2 Likes