Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Do Kitsune and Raiju have a fondness for alcohol like in the old myth ?

lots of japanese creature love alcohol (sake in particular) i noticed

3 Likes

You are not intending to challenge them to a drink duel, do you?

You will clearly loose it

3 Likes

I must concur with the human.

Who do you call human?

1 Like

The primitive who I am conversing with.

2 Likes

Basically yourself

You speak to the Protector of the Mantle, your impudence will not be tolerated, you will show respect.

Thatā€™s what you said to yourself when you looked at the mirror this morning

That escalated quickly

5 Likes

Using the ā€œNo Uā€ tactic is very effective.

5 Likes

@BrachydiosX
Lenaā€™s getting bullied because she is a lamia.

Are maria or mia getting bullied for similar reasons?
Or only because someones feels like it

That wouldā€™ve worked really well lmao

I honestly canā€™t tell if you are being serious. Please tell me youā€™re not, cause if you are then you canā€™t take a joke.

Iā€™m not, I think? What are joke? The one with Noah? Nah, I was joking

if i remember correctly Mia is considered a failure by most of her family ( excluding her mother ), because she believes emotions are a special thing not supposed to be fed upon or something like that. And i forgot the rest of what i was going to say sooā€¦

:fox_face:

6 Likes

@Hearts
Thanks

4 Likes

Do you remember who said that?

Fair enough

Yes, Kitsune and Raijus have (like most Yokai) a certain fondness for alcohol. Espcially Sake is extremly popular and highly regarded among the Yokai.

However, Yokai arenā€™t the only races who have Special preferences. Most non-human races have a certain fondness, which can the be traced back to the various myths from the past. For example, Dragonā€™s still tend to hord things they are especially interested in and Iā€™m not talking solely about riches. From books and clothes to video games and electronical devices, as long as it caught the interest of a Dragon they will try to hord as much as possible of it and would guard their ā€œtreasureā€ with their life if they had to.

11 Likes

Umm, is there any chance you meant Chris instead of Maria or did you wanted to know if Maria was bullied as well when she was younger?

1 Like