Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Kill them all.:frowning:

:fox_face:

Question @BrachydiosX : who she met first? under what circumstances ? in the case its spoiler will there be a flashback or something in the book ? if you going for the flashback thing, are there flashbacks for chris and mia aswell?

3 Likes

Lena met the MC first and he/she introduced her then to both Chris and Mia, who of course welcomed her with open arms. Well, Chris at least. Mia needed about a week to gather enough resolve to even say “hello” to Lena.

The MC and Chris protected Lena from several of their classmates who went a little bit too far with their bullying. The reason why they did this and how they did this can later be choosen by you.

Yes, there will be a flashback for how the MC met Lena in a later part of the first book.

Yes, there are. There will also be flashbacks for both Chris and Mia, which will show you how they both met the MC for the first time. The Flashbacks of these two will also occur at a later part of the first book.

11 Likes

What would be a possible choice?
Something like she is cute and tgey won’t watch while a cute girl gets bullied?

5 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t say too much About this yet, since I don’t want to spoil the actual Flashback for you.

However, there is one thing that I can tell you. You are already very close with your idea.

6 Likes

How often do we have flashback and will it be mostly of the MC or are friend and the MC.

There will be several flashbacks during the course of the Story, which will bring you back to important events within the life of the MC (like how they met certain characters, the reason why they decided to join the D.S.R. or their first encounter with the infamous “Guardians of Humanity”). However, my story will also feature a few flashbacks which will be told from the perspective of other important characters, like the mother of the MC for example.

11 Likes

Guardians of Humanity? I wonder how much conflict will happen with this bunch considering their name. Sounds like the MC’s gonna have to kick more than Jake’s teeth.

@BrachydiosX

Which organization does Robert work for?

A lot. I believe it should be enough when I say, that these guys will be one of the mayor antagonists within my Story.

Maybe a little bit of intel on them would also help. The Guadians of Humanity are a group of human extremists, who are aware of the existence of non-humans and supernatural beings. They see themself as the true protectors of all humans and would eliminate everything that might even pose the smallest thread to mankind (in their point of view). Their goal is to subjugate all non-human beings to the will of the humans and to show the superiority of the human race. The Guardians of Humanity are, without a doubt, one of most menacing threads for all of non-humankind. The Guardians are even so dangerous, that they are ranked as a S-Class thread by the various governments.

Robert is a member of the Hunters, a secret organizations who deal with the most dangerous and menancing threads (of both human and non-human origin) within our world.

8 Likes

Their presence is unacceptable. These extremists are a threat to supernatural beings, and shall be dealt with accordingly.

4 Likes

How numerous or well armed are they to be able to be a threat against superpowered beings ?

and will they actualy have point or will they just like those guys in Gargoyles with the hammers ?

1 Like

Are there supernatural groups like them?

PS what they think regarding supernatural who loook mostly human like soulmancers?

2 Likes

Their actual numbers are unknown, however rumours say that their numbers go into the thousands. They are also in the possesion of countless enhanced weapons and forbidden artifacts which gives them a great advantage over most non-humans and which is the reason for their high thread level.

Umm, sorry but I don’t get that reference. Could you maybe eloberate what you mean?

Not exactly like them, but there are a few supernatural groups and crime syndicates who exert a certain influence within the world of my story.

It doesn’t matter to them how human-like a non-human might look. For them, everything that isn’t pure human is seen as a possible thread.

4 Likes

Do they have a point about the supernatural being a potential threat and are just going at it the wrong way or are they just attacking the supernatural without any real reason and the whole ‘they are a danger’ is just an excuse ?

that’s basicaly what i meant

They have their reasons for why they see supernaturals as threats to mankind. The reason for their hatred towards non-humans is based on the countless catastrophic incidents from the past, which were caused by non-humans and which claimed the lifes of many different beings (mainly humans). The Guardians believe that all non-humans, no matter if they are a actual threat or not, are a possible danger for the well-being of mankind and they would do everything to enforce those beliefs (even if it would mean to eradicate whole non-human races in the process).

7 Likes

did they ?

Sadly, yes. To enforce their beliefs and to reach their goal of a perfect world ruled by the humans, the Guardians of Humanity brought several of the smaller races (such as the Lhoran) almost to the brink of extinction.

5 Likes

:C i want to play in the first run as a Lhoran. Means my MC even hates them more then before!

3 Likes

When will we meet him?

1 Like

I don’t know yet for sure, but I would say somewhere around the third or fourth book. However, they might also be mentioned before that, but only incidentally.

3 Likes