Ultimata (Fantasy WIP)

Fire emblem awakening. It cant be anything other than that.

1 Like

Yep. It’s from Fire Emblem.

2 Likes

if youre a duelist. grandfather has to be called chrom.

2 Likes

Wow. Thats an awesome idea. I might actually include something like that.

1 Like

He taught MC how to focus their aura into a sword. For some reason the MC doesnt have a falchion like he does.

2 Likes

Actually, there is a specific reason for why the Duelist MC wields a Rapier as their soul weapon. Also, the mother of the MC taught them how to use and manifest their soul weapon.

1 Like

Hence why the MC doesnt have a falchion

2 Likes

Hmm…

HMMM

https://img00.deviantart.net/8087/i/2012/321/d/2/caitlyn_league_of_legends_by_arturorenders-d5laaem.png

Hmmm…

4 Likes

Yes. You are right with your suspicion.

2 Likes

Hmmm…What? No reason just wanted to Hmmmm.

1 Like

Will we be able to interact with young Jayce? I find it is going to be hilarious. I want to tease the guy to death. :smirk:

5 Likes

Yes, you will be able to interact with the young Jayce. It would be a shame to not include a hilarious scene like this.

Also, think about the possible hilarious interactions between Robert and the young Jayce. I am pretty sure that Robert, with his humorous personality, can’t resist to tease the hell out of Jayce.

7 Likes

Another question. I probably should have asked that earlier, but should I include an additional option for the character creation that let you choose the length of your hair or is that not important for you?

2 Likes

i’d say add it if it isn’t too much trouble. i personally love character creation, it helps me grow more attached to the character we’re playing as if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

Little update: I included an option to let you choose the length of your hair during the character creation. Also your hair and eye color as well as the length of your hair, are now displayed in the stats screen.

10 Likes

Poor Edgar. He could’ve been better.

3 Likes

Hey I’m looking for a detailed explanation of what exactly we can look like I’m not sure if it’s on here but so far I’m really liking the half dragon. All I can imagine is me flying around the Greatsword or machine gun. this is going to be

1 Like

For the part of how you could look like. As a Half Dragon you will be able to turn your hands and feet into powerful claws. You will also be able to let dragon wings grow on your back, which will give you the ability to fly.

I hope this answers your question.

3 Likes

I have, in the anime Konosuba. Except in that universe, the succubus don’t sleep with their marks. Instead you hire a succubus at an establishment. They would then appear at your side while you sleep and give you the erotic dream you asked for on the form you filled out. Here’s a few pics. Except the poor thing got caught by the MC’s idiotic trio of female party members while on her way to the MC’s room. The useless Goddess, the explosion happy fire mage and the masochistic crusader.

Summary

succubus shy

succubus 4

Um, just because a female is petite, doesn’t mean she has the “body of a child”. It just means she has a small or short frame. She can still be developed in various areas and not look anything like a child. I know various petite women in real life and believe me, they would probably drop kick you for calling them a child.

I’d say leave her the way she is. Just because someone is “unsettled” by her appearance, doesn’t mean you have to change her appearance because someone can’t deal with it. If they are SO unsettled by it, they can choose not to romance her, simple as that.

For me I’d each do a play through for Sophia, Emilia and Tara. I’d probably go for Emilia first, since a shy succubus sounds adorable, that or Tara.

6 Likes

you had me at reaper.

5 Likes